test suspension (from experience only)

Test suspension is...

• great stuff! Well worth the pain.

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • not worth the pain.

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
I am thinking of taking it bc I started to work out after bout a year of just working my ass off. Do you guys think it will take out water retention that is what my friends says. Hope to hear thanks guys.

Since it is water based I would think it wouldnt bloat, tell me any suggestions. I used it a long time ago and I didnt bloat but I am wondering if it is real. I did gain alot of size and muscle.

drk_diggler said:
whinny-v said:
I personally loved it it was in the earley 90's and steris labs had big 30cc tubs of the shit........i would wack 3 to 400 cc's...

400 cc's of suspension.... Thats awesome....

Yeah, that's almost half a friggin' liter! He must have some large glutes to hold all that oil.

Hurts klike a bitch afterwards. Great quick size and strength. Worth it IMO.

DO NOT INJ into outer tris....i did the other night and cant sleep on either side!

Love the quick action and i only use it EOD with great results.

Cant argue with NEEDSIZE but Im sure he had other compounds as well he was benefiting from.

im using a prop/susp mix atm at a 50mg/50mg ratios 1ml eod

i have a constant hard on its great.... strength hasnt gone up much yet but i got a feeling next week will be the magic week

pain is pretty bad but had worse

Switched to the glute. Needle got clogged, had to pull out adn stick again, then halfway through it gets stuck again.....i push the plunger hard and it slams the res into me. Didnt really hurt THAT bad but today my ass is killin me. Im toughin it out for two to three more wks, maybe more if i get used to it but damn its one uncomfortable cycle.

Back