Thank you buffdoc and StoneCold!

J

Juice Authority

My buddy just shot me up with 3cc's (1cc of tren, 2cc's of Equi). Thank God he aspirated my ass. He hit a vein in my ass and blood was pouring out. Before StoneCold started that thread on aspirating I never used to do. I would think the glutes would be the last place he would hit a vein but low and behold he did. Now if he didn't aspirate 3cc's would have been flowing through my veins and who knows what might have happened. Thanks guys!

glad to hear bro, this should be a lesson for others to learn from.... ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!!!!

That was scary. Ever since Stonecold started that thread I've been extremely paranoid about injecting.

StoneColdNTO said:
Glad I was of some help JA, and thanks for posting this so others can learn as well.

No, thank you. That thread could have saved my ass...literally. :)

Am I the only one that seems to have a problem with another dude injecting into your ass?
I mean you are not the only one I hear this from, so don't take it personally, but I don't think I could ever lay my hand on another dudes ass or vice versa.
I think I will stick to either myself or my GF helping me.

I am not usually a homophobe, but I guess in this regards I am!!!

I'm about 240lbs and not very flexible. It's easier for me to have someone else inject my ass. If that means I have homosexual tendencies then oh well. My wife would disagree.

I wasn't implying that YOU had gay tendencies. I was just saying that 'I' had a problem with the fact.
I understand it is hard to reach certain areas. That is why I have my GF do it.
So don't take offense, I was just stating my opinion.

No offense taken. I'm married and I would prefer to keep my AS use from my wife. She doesn't need to know what I'm sticking myself with everyday. If you ever get married and have a kid you'll understand what I'm saying.

crazymike said:
I wasn't implying that YOU had gay tendencies. I was just saying that 'I' had a problem with the fact.
I understand it is hard to reach certain areas. That is why I have my GF do it.
So don't take offense, I was just stating my opinion.

Hey, everyones different. Personally, Ive had both guys and girls inject my glutes. Because god knows when I am bulking, there isnt any way I am getting a needle back there myself. It doesnt bug me and actually, I feel better having a buddy who is a juicer inject me then having some gf I am with at the time shoot me. One of them knows what they are doing while the other is clueless and is only doing it because I told them to.

And no offence taken Mike. Id say its a legit question to a lot of other people.

Juice Authority said:
If you ever get married and have a kid you'll understand what I'm saying.

Been there, done that, even got the bills and child support that proves it!!:D

Seriously I am divorced, and have a 5 year old son.

BiggieSwolls said:
Hey, everyones different. Personally, Ive had both guys and girls inject my glutes. Because god knows when I am bulking, there isnt any way I am getting a needle back there myself. It doesnt bug me and actually, I feel better having a buddy who is a juicer inject me then having some gf I am with at the time shoot me. One of them knows what they are doing while the other is clueless and is only doing it because I told them to.

I couldn't have stated it better myself.

crazymike said:
Am I the only one that seems to have a problem with another dude injecting into your ass?
I mean you are not the only one I hear this from, so don't take it personally, but I don't think I could ever lay my hand on another dudes ass or vice versa.
I think I will stick to either myself or my GF helping me.

I am not usually a homophobe, but I guess in this regards I am!!!

Come on bro, this is clinical. That's like saying I'm weird if I do a prostate exam on someone.
The reason for being back there is to inject. Both parties understand that. It's cool.

BiggieSwolls said:
, I feel better having a buddy who is a juicer inject me then having some gf I am with at the time shoot me. One of them knows what they are doing while the other is clueless and is only doing it because I told them to.

And no offence taken Mike. Id say its a legit question to a lot of other people.

Now that you put it that way, I understand. I guess it isn't that bad. Once you get over the initial gay factor!!:gay:

crazymike said:
Now that you put it that way, I understand. I guess it isn't that bad. Once you get over the initial gay factor!!:gay:

Wait'll you get to my age and people start talking colonoscopy and shit! LOL.

Back