The Massive Freak World Harris - amateur bber

gawd damn,that muther fucker is a monster!wish I was even as big as his arm,got any stats on em?

He's 5'9" and around 280 in the offseason. I think he has gotten his arms to be around 24-25" offseason.

Sweet jesus he's huge!!! That first pic of him is unfuckinreal!!

I saw a blurb in flex a while back about him.. just had one pic of him and it didn't do him any justice.. he was doing seated rows. They were basically just introducing him and mentioning that he's gonna make a big ass splash in the pro seen pretty soon. I can see why!!!

ToxicHeavy said:
Damn...

Do you have any competition pics of him?

Pic #6 and pic #9 are backstage at the 2002 USA's. He admitted getting his last minute dieting all screwed up and he came in very smooth. He still placed 10th.
He then fired his nutrionist.

dooley said:
Sweet jesus he's huge!!! That first pic of him is unfuckinreal!!

I saw a blurb in flex a while back about him.. just had one pic of him and it didn't do him any justice.. he was doing seated rows. They were basically just introducing him and mentioning that he's gonna make a big ass splash in the pro seen pretty soon. I can see why!!!

He's actually been on the scene for a while but something always seems to happen. He placed 3rd at the North America's in 2000 or 2001. Then 10th at the 2002 USA's. If he comes in shredded he'll win it hands down cause he has way more mass than the other guys and has a tiny waist. It's insane.

I remember an article in Musclemag or Flex and it had Quincy Carter saying that if World comes in shredded to watch out cause no one will beat him.

Okay - that guy has Olympia written all over him in about 3 years.

A - keep the gut down.
B - bring up the details - chest striations/biceps-brach/back separation
C - bring up the chest on the front lat spread - overpowered by his arms.

That guy's taper is incredible. Go World. Love to see the freaks.

That dude is fucking sick! (ya know, sick in the way us kids use it :D)

I wish him all the best. I'd love to see some contest pics if he comes in shredded. It's cool though you don't need to post them, im sure they'll be in FLEX :D.

Tell him he's doing excellent.

Peace

Back