The Massive Freak World Harris - amateur bber

Fucking awesome,

Guy is absolutely unbelievable

would like to see a pic of him standing next to Ronnie

Conan35 said:
Fucking awesome,

Guy is absolutely unbelievable

would like to see a pic of him standing next to Ronnie

I'll try to do that in March when they have the San Fran pro show. Ronnie was there last time signing photos and World goes up cause he's sponsored by Blown Gear.

littlearnold1069 said:
awesome pics...i thought i saw a pic of him a while back and he had fangs...does he still got em or were they fake...

Oh no, they're real. LOL I made fun of him for it. I was like WTF? you got fangs?? He had his eye teeth filed.

....psycho

Oh and JohnnyJ I think he's 34 now. He's been doing this a long time. He got very close to getting his pro card back in 97 but then got sick of the political bullshit and retired. He then came back in 99 or 00 and has been getting bigger ever since.

mvmaxx said:

Oh and JohnnyJ I think he's 34 now. He's been doing this a long time. He got very close to getting his pro card back in 97 but then got sick of the political bullshit and retired. He then came back in 99 or 00 and has been getting bigger ever since.

cool thanks. It gives me hope when i see these dudes are in their 30's. makes me feel like i could go somewhere with this and accomplish my goals. Shows me i have time.

That what I wanna look like when i grow up! :) But seriously that guys back is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

This guy is Fucking amazing.

And he's not a pro????????? Something wrong.

Can't wait to see him whoop ass on a pro show.

Go World!!!!!

I think he could do with bigger delts, traps and a bigger chest, but he is insanely fucking huge anyways.

Last edited:
Dude this guy is massive, in the sense that he is very thick! However, he isnt very cut. I bet when he cuts down he dosent look as big. See for yourself compare his competition pics to the rest.

I bet when he goes out in public people either dive out of his way, or stop and stare like a dipshit.

Back