The Massive Freak World Harris - amateur bber

he seems to not get his conditioning down very well for his shows, and his delts are not up to par with many ifbb pros, but damn....what a freak!

he lacks definition at the calibre of other top competitors. Also he doesnt have as much muscle maturity as other top competitors. He needs to focus more on pre contest conditioning to get into a prestine shape.

I guess some people should stop giving him a hard time saying that he will never make it in bodybuilding since he is now a pro (2004 USA heavyweight 1st(second pro card))

Holy shit, what a v-taper and huge back. It just looks freaky and those arms are some of the biggest I have ever seen!

He looked pretty good in his contest pics, but I would not want to be that guy in the offseason. At 5'9", 280 lbs., that's a lot of damn fat to be carrying around. When Lee Haney was competing, he said that even during the offseason, he could see his abs. That decreased weight fluctuation has to be a little healthier.

he looks so much better in the offseason. kind of like kovacs. well i cant diss him like that because kovacs isnt on world's level. im not a fan of his physique. he just doesnt look as good as you would think he should when he goes on stage. great talent. lets hope he can put it all together to be competitive in the pro ranks.

Lookin' good! You go, Harris. Way to get that pro card at the 2004's. Goes to show the armchair bbers earlier in this thread who said who couldn't get a pro card. . .

Back