The New ARNOLD

lol i thought it would be an interesting and controversial post, btw im not a board member there so icant peep ur linx
but who knows i can c it as beleivable seein as hes almost 60
just went thru some heart surgeries etc

Look at the shadows on the one with Arnold facing the camera. The body has light coming from his right side which darkens his left arm, yet the "shadow" of his head is cast with light from behind him. Not to mention that the shadow is SQUARE with sharply defined edges, and also looks like the end has a bit point on it. Apparently arnold;s now suare head has a beak in that shadow also.

Sorry to flame but this is rediculous.

Here are current pics, Props to Jonz Benz he posted them in the other thread, just reposting for the benefit of you guys who aren't members at au.

I'm currently reading The modern encyclopedia of bodybuilding and Arnold has such a deep passion for bodybuilding that he'll probably keep training 'til he turns 90. It is a way of life for him.

Arnold cannot live w/out bb, and bb wouldn't have probably lived w/out Arnold. But I hope that the future of bb will prove me wrong, about it surviving w/out any implication from Arnold.

I don't know where I should post that, but I've got a question: in this section, we have various pics of past & present bodybuilders. We can see we went through different stages of body appreciation. At the beginning, the aesthetic quality of the body was the key. Then came massive use of as and very massive guy, such as Dorian Yates. Those guys seem to be caring less about the "beauty" of the body. Anyway, my question is: what are the qualities are you looking for in a physique ?

when I see some guy like Paul Dillett whose veins are just everywhere in his upper body, I think it's simply ugly. When I see some more recent pics of Dorian Yates, I just can't look at his dried up skin. These would be criteria for me.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Mr. Olympia at first a contest for the quality of men bodies ? It is not for me the one that can put of more muscle mass everywhere. It's about having good proportions. Good muscle definitions. Can we see the tree different heads of your delts ? The clear striations of your inner pecs ? The vacuum while posing a double-biceps. That's what I like, and I wish i'd see more of quality physique rather than massive muscle bulking.

my first post here. sorry if it's not totally, learning my way through English language.

Thanks guy for all the posts. I've read a lot and keep going. Maybe I'll have more to post someday :)

elijah_123 said:
Those pictures are a load of crap, and tabloid fakes at best. Why pass that stuff of and try to tarnish one of the greats of the sport? Look around before spreading lies. Check this thread out about those pics.

http://www.anabolicuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1729&highlight=arnold

Sorry bro, thats not his body. He was just on the jay len show talking about terminator 3, his new movie. Even under his suit jacket you can tell he is still in good shape, arms are still big but not as big obviously.

Golden_Muscle said:
Sorry bro, thats not his body. He was just on the jay len show talking about terminator 3, his new movie. Even under his suit jacket you can tell he is still in good shape, arms are still big but not as big obviously.

Umm I am defending arnold being in good shape man. Hehehe read my posts and look at the pictures I posted, or are you saying the pictures I've posted here are too big to be arnold?

The link to the thread is where I got the real pictures of arnold, if you scroll down look for them there.

Actually,

I didn't believe it at first but I read the article in a magazine(magazine owned by People) where those pics came from. There were many more with his family, too. They were recently in Saint Bart! Arnold was recovering after hurting his shoulder during the making of terminator 3. In the magazine, in the pics you can actually see his scar from his heart surgery.
some of the pics included his wife and daughter. The article actually called him, "still musclebound!"

elijah_123 said:
Umm I am defending arnold being in good shape man. Hehehe read my posts and look at the pictures I posted, or are you saying the pictures I've posted here are too big to be arnold?

The link to the thread is where I got the real pictures of arnold, if you scroll down look for them there.

Your pics are real, I was talking about the fake ones at the top.

Back