The world we live in.

cyto33

Just thought i would share this. a very good friend of mine sent me this.
altho i dont live state side we have the same problem here. i love and enjoy the time i have spent in the states and the wonderful people i have met.
this makes me sick that imagrants looking for a better life want to bring their old ways to a new land.

This photo is real. Why isn't this person with the sign "we will shoot more police" not being arrested?

Guess you have to be after a mere Congressperson instead?

If you can look at this picture, read the sign and

NOT

Pass this on . . .

SHAME ON YOU!

Take a good look at the sign he is holding!

Ok all you ' fighters for illegal immigrants' rights. Here is one of the

Reasons we have a problem with it. As the ones that have to pay for the

Welfare of these immigrants, depriving the natural citizens .

One of the several reasons the U . S . A . Is falling apart.

Enough said.

Boy-oh-Boy, this needs to travel around the U.S.A.

Don't let it die

Dont even get me started.

Our soft spineless frekin Govt. wont stand up to protect their country. I piss on them.
Our LEO's are out there in the front lines taking all the heat while our PC leaders are afraid to offend someone.
Soon at the rate they have children they will be a dominant voting force. ( I am referring to illegals not US latin citizens)
I say we screw the boarders down air tight. Have your papers come on in and welcome. Do have your papers or felony convictions you stay on the other side.
Aint rocket science. Caught here illegal out you go. No sad songs nor stories listened to.
I have zero tolerence for this stuff.
My heart goes out the the police force and boarder guards who deal with this every day.

this is where racism starts. the guy holding the sign, i would beat the shit clean out of him damn near end his life. and i would be the one up on hate crimes and attemped murder.

it has nothing to do with wheres hes from. its the ignoramce that he has brought to the table.

we fight for the freedom of those less privledged then us and this is how we are thanked.
if the states goes to war we go with them. we have a boarder that seperates us but we are one in the same. and united when we need to be.

..if a bunch of blue eyed blondes like myself were overrunning the border s and I was asked to prove citizenship I d say " Cool sir." And hand over my I. D.

Profiling is goood police work..as is precedent behavior.

All muslim s are not terrorists but it seems lately all terrorirsts are muslims.

It s a fact.

Fuck political correctness. It s the death of western society.

We pay more attention to breeding our house pet s than our tax base.

If you can t feed em do not fkn breed em.

I ll gladly step over a starving man who chooses not work because he s too lazy. Take his ass out of circulation.

I don t risk my car avoiding squirrels either..the squirells are better off with that dumb fukkin squirrel whose dumb enuff to watch my 3300 pound car run over him than run away. Leads to smarter squirrels.

Make crack free and the crack problem goes away.

T

Because peopls south of the border who do not have citizenship, KNOW how to milk every single aspect of our country! First, they sneak over and pop out a kid. Quess what, that kid is now a U.S resident! Then, they DONT pay for ANY of the medical! Who gets to pay for their medical? We do!. . . The ones that arent selling drugs/raping people, and sneaking back over the border ONLY a few hours later . . Only to return to the US when they please, live under fake ss # and fake visa's . . So law enforement NEVER knows who the hell their really looking for work and never pay ANY taxes! . . They always just say " we just want to work" boo-hoo-hoo , , , and EVERYBODY feels sorry for them, and they know that thats why they USE THAT LINE. the list goes on and on. . Have you guys been to a border town lately??? That country is fucking nuts, and is exploding with violence EVERYDAY. And those people/cartel slide over here whenever they please
These people are no different from the talibon. . . they dispise the US, and manipulate this country every way/chance they get.
ITs a baaaaaaaad deal, this problem is HUGE and should have been addressed a long time ago . . . But, it never will be addressed.

Last edited:
Let me as you this...How does a bank decide who gets loans? Profiling....How does a school decide who is smart and who is not, and divvy them up into classes? Profiling...

Just saying.

Honestly, I think the government is sitting back and letting this stuff happen. The more chaos down at the bottom, the less were focusing our sights on them. The less we realize who the real terrorists are(the ones in suites in Washington D.C.).

This Mexican border war should be solved....Its easy too, let me gather all my kin folk(rednecks/hillbillies) and we will all get plots of land(government issued) all along the border....we shoot anything that movies with AK47's until it quits moving....tada! Also we tend to enjoy using hunting rifles and hand grenades, a little bit of dynamite too.

I'm not down for it, but I'm sure they will all solve the.

I do missions trips to Mexico to feed people and build houses...now I cannot help those who are suffering because of greedy twisted people....And it infuriates me to no extent...

When the your hands our bound from doing good, you know the world is going downhill.

Last edited:
This Mexican border war should be solved....Its easy too, let me gather all my kin folk(rednecks/hillbillies) and we will all get plots of land(government issued) all along the border....we shoot anything that movies with AK47's until it quits moving....tada! Also we tend to enjoy using hunting rifles and hand grenades, a little bit of dynamite too.

I know one Canadian is on your side...

Let me as you this...How does a bank decide who gets loans? Profiling....How does a school decide who is smart and who is not, and divvy them up into classes? Profiling...

Just saying.

Honestly, I think the government is sitting back and letting this stuff happen. The more chaos down at the bottom, the less were focusing our sights on them. The less we realize who the real terrorists are(the ones in suites in Washington D.C.).

I do missions trips to Mexico to feed people and build houses...now I cannot help those who are suffering because of greedy twisted people....And it infuriates me to no extent...

When the your hands our bound from doing good, you know the world is going downhill.

So what part of mexico do u go to?....
Your little redneck comments.. What about the cartel with their tanks/grenades/missles cruising 50 yards across the fence looking to KILL anything that gets in their way!!!
I commend you for doing some good down their, but there are SOME sick/crazy ass people coming across the border myman. Those "rednecks" are waaaaaay out gunned/outmaned and still try to weed out the VIOLENT, VIOLENT crazy ass third country people that kill EVERYDAY.
You couldnt pay me enough to go to that crazy ass country. . IT IS not safe anymore. That border has been neglected/ignored because of mexico/US goverment relations. .
I commened any officer/citizen patrolling that border.. . cause if u have any idea what they put up with/see u wouldnt judge..
If somebody goes threw the paperwork to get their visa, then i can respect them/although its not easy. Life isnt fair. They want to avoid taxes/any issues with our police/goverment/even identification so they go move free at will.
I have plenty of friends from south of the border, but i refuse to go down there. . its not safe at all. Im not bashing our goverment, but they have a third war on their hands right there at the Rio Grande, Thats been neglected for way to long

Ps u also might trying to help your fellow homeless man downtown, in your local area

Last edited:
So what part of mexico do u go to?....
Your little redneck comments.. What about the cartel with their tanks/grenades/missles cruising 50 yards across the fence looking to KILL anything that gets in their way!!!
I commend you for doing some good down their, but there are SOME sick/crazy ass people coming across the border myman. Those "rednecks" are waaaaaay out gunned/outmaned and still try to weed out the VIOLENT, VIOLENT crazy ass third country people that kill EVERYDAY.
You couldnt pay me enough to go to that crazy ass country. . IT IS not safe anymore. That border has been neglected/ignored because of mexico/US goverment relations. .
I commened any officer/citizen patrolling that border.. . cause if u have any idea what they put up with/see u wouldnt judge..
If somebody goes threw the paperwork to get their visa, then i can respect them/although its not easy. Life isnt fair. They want to avoid taxes/any issues with our police/goverment/even identification so they go move free at will.
I have plenty of friends from south of the border, but i refuse to go down there. . its not safe at all. Im not bashing our goverment, but they have a third war on their hands right there at the Rio Grande, Thats been neglected for way to long

Ps u also might trying to help your fellow homeless man downtown, in your local area

I'm cool with anyone with a Visa, but honestly think America currently has "no room" for anyone else until our economy recovers(if it recovers).

You are right...but you need to meet my rednecks...some have tanks too :D Sure they are 20/30 years old and owned under collectors licenses, but they can still work heheh.

That and use of land mines and I am sure we could secure some government funding to use Drones with AT missles to fly patrols with.

The issue IS solvable, its just going to require effort. The trick is to be so damn devastating on the field that even cartel sh!ts their pants. Then we CROSS the border, and hunt down anyone with any connection whatsoever to the cartel, and execute them on the spot.

When you wipe out a disease, you must take the medicine until all of the disease is gone or else it may come back ;)

I say a joint effort with a National Guard unit could honestly solve the issue...but declare anything moving outside of the main roads with checkpoints to be dead on sight. Guard units have M1A1's.......What "tanks" are the cartel using? Likely T-series Russians.

I'm cool with anyone with a Visa, but honestly think America currently has "no room" for anyone else until our economy recovers(if it recovers).

You are right...but you need to meet my rednecks...some have tanks too :D Sure they are 20/30 years old and owned under collectors licenses, but they can still work heheh.

That and use of land mines and I am sure we could secure some government funding to use Drones with AT missles to fly patrols with.

The issue IS solvable, its just going to require effort. The trick is to be so damn devastating on the field that even cartel sh!ts their pants. Then we CROSS the border, and hunt down anyone with any connection whatsoever to the cartel, and execute them on the spot.

When you wipe out a disease, you must take the medicine until all of the disease is gone or else it may come back ;)

I say a joint effort with a National Guard unit could honestly solve the issue...but declare anything moving outside of the main roads with checkpoints to be dead on sight. Guard units have M1A1's.......What "tanks" are the cartel using? Likely T-series Russians.

I think we are on the same page. .:Party:

As far as what tanks, I dont have model numbers, cause I havent researched that. However without a doubt I have heard they definately have tanks amongst other crazy ass weapons.. From people that have family down there. . If you google it im sure u could find it easy.
I watched a special on how our goverment sold numerous assault rifles/only to bust them for illegaly buying/transporting them accross the border. . However in the process lost the whole shipment.. Wich i think was several hundred Rifles/also how the cartel was purchasing numerous guns(in the US), and transpoting them across the border, to stock pile...
I STILL believe our goverment is the best. . I just think they need to do something about securing ALL our borders

What ever happened to the hard working immigrant ?

Now they just want fucking handouts. My parents never got any handouts when they immigrated here. They had to work hard and earn what they have now.

What ever happened to the hard working immigrant ?

Now they just want fucking handouts. My parents never got any handouts when they immigrated here. They had to work hard and earn what they have now.

Cause they cry, and get felt sorry for, and manupliate everybody and get away with it

Cause they cry, and get felt sorry for, and manupliate everybody and get away with it

TOday my friends we are all taught "shortcuts and handouts" is the way of life... I know I have to use one of the "safety catches" our founding fathers put in this government for an individual who screws up financially....

Too much us of credit, teaching people to get what they want NOW! Too many people are against moral values. Too many people demanding what they personally define as "freedom", or thinking they deserve something for nothing.

Far too many people in America, far too little jobs, and far too much corruption and confusion. We need some serious reform, most of which needs to limit government spending on useless issues.

Hell people, how much do you hear of the special agencies anymore? They cant afford to run properly anymore!

I heard that the U.S has over 800 prison camps that are fully operational and ready to take in prisoners at any time.

Throw all the fuckers in there ! Tell them they have to go into a room to fill out some paper work, then release the mustard gas.

End of story.

I heard that the U.S has over 800 prison camps that are fully operational and ready to take in prisoners at any time.

Throw all the fuckers in there ! Tell them they have to go into a room to fill out some paper work, then release the mustard gas.

End of story.

itll never happen. Nothing happens to them, its nothing to lose, thats why they come back every week untill they get across!...
We just want to work!.. boohoohoo, we just want to work! My ass, I dont feel sorry for shiiiiiiiiit!...... they dont want to go threw the correct process to do it. More like they want to do what the fuck thay wanna do, and know the US aint gonna do shit about it except feed them when they get caught, and spend tax dollars on sending them back

This isn't good.

And what is not good ?
The truth ?
There are good people coming across..sure.
But there is a legal way to do it. Ilegal s need to go.. free up the jobs, cut welfare roles.,We need turn off cable t v and a c in public housing and motivate the lazy entitlement segment of our population to get off the porch and go to work , quit shitting kids for money, take a drug test to get your food stamps, sell yo Escalade withg 22 s and turn in your high dollar phone with internet connection s and all the other shit I can t afford.
Ignorant s do like the shiney stuff...oooohhhh yeah bitch.
I ain t never seen a fat ass poor person in paraguay, Argentina, mexico, S Afrika,brazil New Zealand ( Except for the indigenous Maoris of course ).
Our poor are obese ! On oxygen tanks for smoking Kool Filter Kings..

I m done..I see it every day...

Back