The world we live in.

Indeed. How did you know if an enemy was German in WW II? Easy...if they were speaking German it was a reason to be weary.

Profiling is not some racist thing...its the use of statistics to generate a personal judgement in situation to watch out for your best interest....

IF people's races are getting "wrongly profiled' my opinion has always been what are they doing to change it? The current belief is profiling is "wrong" when in reality thats not the issue. The issue is profiling exists because a group has "earned" a reputation, its not given its earned through actions.

It used to be if you were from France visiting another nation YOU represented France and the French People! Sort of an ambassador. Every one of every race, culture, nation is an ambassador. If you dont like how your people are viewed...stop restricting peoples views and freedom of opinion and start changing how your people act.

No reason to go any deeper into the subject, but if you want to be viewed differently then make it so by behaving differently and encouraging others to do the same. This goes for white, black, hispanic, asian, etc. Rich, poor, smart or not, and so on and so forth.

Amen

But, itll never happen... they are going to raise hell to keep things just like they are... they run right over our laws/goverment/police/country/healthcare because they can, and get away with it everyday. . flying under the radar, with no identity whatsoever... immigrants have it just to their liking

Last edited:
Profiling works when it's used correctly.

How would profiling be used CORRECTLY ?
If you have a person that has their own mind set & their own judemental views set, how can Profiling be done right ????

I understand some groups actions can make someone assimilate and conclude how a certain race or ethnic group acts or looks,
How about if you are being judged based solely on your looks or how others think you look to them.

to some hispanics might look like mexicans (a minority) and to others they might look like italians etc.. So should we be profiling based on behavior or looks ??

How can you tell tell if a women is Mexican
or from another race based on thier behavior or looks ??

Do they have a sign in their head that sets them apart ????

How can u profile that ??

I understand this country has their share of minorities, Profiling doesn't work, personnal views and personnal emotions come into play, and what might look like a certain race to you might look like another to someone else.

I'm not saying illegal immigration is right, But we cannot depend on profiling.. we need other solutions.

If you have a person that has their own mind set & their own judemental views set, how can Profiling be done right ????

I understand some groups actions can make someone assimilate and conclude how a certain race or ethnic group acts or looks,
How about if you are being judged based solely on your looks or how others think you look to them.

to some hispanics might look like mexicans (a minority) and to others they might look like italians etc.. So should we be profiling based on behavior or looks ??

I understand this country has their share of minorities, Profiling doesn't work, personnal views and personnal emotions come into play, and what might look like a certain race to you might look like another to someone else.

I'm not saying illegal immigration is right, But we cannot depend on profiling.. we need other solutions.

Actually profiling works very well.
As Zero mentioned its is probability.

So lets say you have a rusty wicket and a flibberhosit. 10 times out of 12 the flibberhoosit gets into trouble, theft, robbery, assult, drug dealing. But not all flibberhoosits are bad just the ones that wear pink flippers. And you can be sure that 95% of the time you pull over a pink flipper wearin flibberhoosit you are going to have a legit bust then that is just good friggin police work.

Now if the rusty wickets seldom do bad stuff the probability of making a rightous bust is much much less because in "general" the wickets are better behaved.

Therefore it is probability (math) and not
descrimination that the flibbers will loose more of their flibbin members to natural selection or poor life choices.

Geddit??

Last edited:

So lets say you have a rusty wicket and a flibberhosit. 10 times out of 12 the flibberhoosit gets into trouble, theft, robbery, assult, drug dealing. But not all flibberhoosits are bad just the ones that wear pink flippers. And you can be sure that 95% of the time you pull over a pink flipper wearin flibberhoosit you are going to have a legit bust then that is just good friggin police work.

Now if the rusty wickets seldom do bad stuff the probability of making a rightous bust is much much less because in "general" the wickets are better behaved.

descrimination that the flibbers will loose more of their flibbin members to natural selection or poor life choices.

Geddit??

People do not realize we have limited resources. We HAVE to pick and choose where to invest them(police for example). They are not psychic, they are not omniscient. They have to use the statistical data laid out before them to make the best choices to get the most out of those resources.

Profiling is not "incorrect" in its function. Its technically an accurate representation of likelyhood.

Kind of how insurance companies "profile" you by age, health, history, etc.

If it was ineffective or inaccurate...it would slowly fade away. But it only grows, and people are learning not to "profile the profilers" per say.

I have friends of every kind, except two who I do not associate with due solely with religious reasons.

The future has two paths, one of enlightenment, and one of continued bondage to the patterns we live by today.

Geddit??

No I don't Geddit,
Just like you don't Geddit,
Geddit ?

Racial ethnic profiling is not the same thing as behavior profiling,
Racial profiling is when you stop people because they look a certain way.
Good police work is when Policeman profile based on behavior, criminals behave a certain way, if it happens to be that the criminal looks like a minority, then he looks like a minority.

Terrorist attacks and other crimes have been carried out by people of all ethnicities. What police need to look for is behavior, not dark skin.

Look at Timothy McVeigh (the Oklahoma City bomber), Eric Rudolph (the abortion clinic bomber), Richard Reid (British-Jamaican who tried to bring down an American Airlines jet with his shoe)
Do you think they would have been racialy profiled ?

I understand some minorities have a higher crime rate than others, I'm not denying that, but we cannot generalize minorities, because of how they look.

If a racist police officer is going to stop civilians based on racial profiling, his personnal beliefs and racist views will come into play, Suspects should be detained based on suspicious behavior not race,

If law enforcement agencies practice racial profiling, it sends the message that whites are assumed to be law-abiding citizens while blacks and Latinos are assumed to be criminals.
It creates a second-class citizenship for black and Latino Americans...

This is not what America stands for.

People do not realize we have limited resources. We HAVE to pick and choose where to invest them(police for example). They are not psychic, they are not omniscient. They have to use the statistical data laid out before them to make the best choices to get the most out of those resources.

Profiling is not "incorrect" in its function. Its technically an accurate representation of likelyhood.

Kind of how insurance companies "profile" you by age, health, history, etc.

If it was ineffective or inaccurate...it would slowly fade away. But it only grows, and people are learning not to "profile the profilers" per say.

I have friends of every kind, except two who I do not associate with due solely with religious reasons.

The future has two paths, one of enlightenment, and one of continued bondage to the patterns we live by today.

Zero,

Insurance companies profile you based on data like your age, health, lifestyle, etc not based on your race.
Big difference here, racial porfiling is solely based on your looks and ethnic background.

The only person Ill allow to work for me... is an asian. Atleast they are number crunchers to the max haha. and if you need some security... It is a proven fact. Every asian has a little Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon in them, LOL

I was tossed aside and forgotten about from work because of illegals so many times its ridiculous. Its sad a college student (even friends) cannot even land a "Somewhat decent" job these days. Every job I use to work for in the summers, GONE. All the other companies I use to work for part time... GONE. They all hired on Illegals because they can pay them 6-7$ an hour with out an issue.

You want to pay someone that much just to save you some money in your pocket... fine by me... but then dont complain about how people are fucking your shit up. Or complain how AMERICANS are so far unemployed, when your the one fucking up the situation. Send their illegal non english speaking ass back to where ever they came from, and support our asses.

Now dont get me wrong, you cant call someone racist if they include every single race there is LOL. But I live in a white ass neighborhood for a reason. Less crime. GRANTED there is a car break in or house gets robbed. Come on... but that was 1 time in 4 years... WHAT A CRIME RATE! Dont bring your jigga boo dancing, pants down to your knees, with your grills all in your mouth, and bandannas around your eye having ass into my neighborhood.

LOL sorry... I hate stupid ass people like the person you showed in the picture... Brings everything out in me

Profile this Mutha Fucka !!! LOL
foto67981.gif

HAAAA!!!!! Must be german... I mean come on... look at them nutts!

or possibly chip got ahold of him

Last edited:
Zero,

Insurance companies profile you based on data like your age, health, lifestyle, etc not based on your race.
Big difference here, racial porfiling is solely based on your looks and ethnic background.

Not...entirely true. You do realize insurance companies also base it off race, income, and where you life right?

Take those of African descent....Sickle Cell Anemia is a racial disease only they can get. (I think 2 whites in known history have developed it).

There are alot of other health factors that are based on race, and sex. You do know they also profile women too right? Men cant get ovarian cancer....

Profiling is not a "wrong doing" its a simple application of statistics to a situation.

Its like I said, any "profile" can be changed based on a peoples actions over time.

What do you think a *Criminal Profiler* does? Profile off of race, age, sex, habits, family, etc.

Last edited:
No I don't Geddit,
Just like you don't Geddit,
Geddit ?

Racial ethnic profiling is not the same thing as behavior profiling,
Racial profiling is when you stop people because they look a certain way.
Good police work is when Policeman profile based on behavior, criminals behave a certain way, if it happens to be that the criminal looks like a minority, then he looks like a minority.

Terrorist attacks and other crimes have been carried out by people of all ethnicities. What police need to look for is behavior, not dark skin.

Look at Timothy McVeigh (the Oklahoma City bomber), Eric Rudolph (the abortion clinic bomber), Richard Reid (British-Jamaican who tried to bring down an American Airlines jet with his shoe)
Do you think they would have been racialy profiled ?

I understand some minorities have a higher crime rate than others, I'm not denying that, but we cannot generalize minorities, because of how they look.

If a racist police officer is going to stop civilians based on racial profiling, his personnal beliefs and racist views will come into play, Suspects should be detained based on suspicious behavior not race,

If law enforcement agencies practice racial profiling, it sends the message that whites are assumed to be law-abiding citizens while blacks and Latinos are assumed to be criminals.
It creates a second-class citizenship for black and Latino Americans...

This is not what America stands for.

I was trying to avoid this but there is no other way to say it than say it.

I love my black folks. In haiti I am the only white guy in the slums. I have taken care of the homeless on the grates in DC for many years. I know them and we are cool.

BUT...there is a class/level/group (dont know what word to use) of black youth here in my area that is a MAJOR problem.
It is about 10 clicks past ghetto. They are full on beligerent, ignorent, lookin for a fight, dumb assed to the max, never gonna change, fools.
Now, I am a farm boy so we kinda of love everybody. BUT based on my experience here in DC for the last 30 years every time I come accross this cross section of crew I can tell as sure as the sun comes up in the morning they are gonna start shit with someone around me or me cause thats what they do. I try to avoid it, walk away, ignore it, drive away but sometimes this shit just finds you and you are stuck with it.
Hence my last 3 fights with the hip hop crowd. Now not everyone who dresses hip hop or talks hip hop is a problem. Most are not. BUT based on my experience I can pick them out of a thousand who is gonna be the dumb fuck. And I start watching my 6.
That is profiling based on experience.
My Yo meter is wildly accurate and so is my right hand.

I do not mean to sound rude or disresptful but that is real life here.

Its survival.

2 nights ago 3 yo's killed a guy for his pizza. His pizza. WTF.

Last edited:

I love my black folks. In haiti I am the only white guy in the slums. I have taken care of the homeless on the grates in DC for many years. I know them and we are cool.

BUT...there is a class/level/group (dont know what word to use) of black youth here in my area that is a MAJOR problem.
It is about 10 clicks past ghetto. They are full on beligerent, ignorent, lookin for a fight, dumb assed to the max, never gonna change, fools.
Now, I am a farm boy so we kinda of love everybody. BUT based on my experience here in DC for the last 30 years every time I come accross this cross section of crew I can tell as sure as the sun comes up in the morning they are gonna start shit with someone around me or me cause thats what they do. I try to avoid it, walk away, ignore it, drive away but sometimes this shit just finds you and you are stuck with it.
Hence my last 3 fights with the hip hop crowd. Now not everyone who dresses hip hop or talks hip hop is a problem. Most are not. BUT based on my experience I can pick them out of a thousand who is gonna be the dumb fuck. And I start watching my 6.

Its survival.

Well put, you can't word it any different without people assuming your singling out peoples...

It happens everwhere, lots of that shit in Canada...lot's in B.C...all different sorts of folk...it always will be

Its survival.

Are u from our nations capitol?. .
Jesus. . My buddy is from there. It its fucking nuts up there! Why are u fighting anyway?. . You need to be carrying myman!.. Anybody whos lives close to/or googled the crime rate/or WHAT kind of crime takes place in your area, would learn real quick. . it the wild west

Im suprised you havent been stabbed/shot in the back while tussling with an idividual/group

Last edited:
Well put, you can't word it any different without people assuming your singling out peoples...

It happens everwhere, lots of that shit in Canada...lot's in B.C...all different sorts of folk...it always will be

Jimmy, that was a kick in the nuts about my BC :(

Guess ill be packin when I come to town

I live just outside DC in MD
Baltimore is even worse.
Its Russian Roulette there.
The slums in Haiti are safer than Baltimore

People kill each other for the stupidest reasons. Its like there is no value to life anymore.

And yes I would be carrying except it is almost impossible to get a CCW permit in MD. All the bad guys have guns ..what am I supposed to use a sling shot?

Last edited:
I live just outside DC in MD
Baltimore is even worse.
Its Russian Roulette there.
The slums in Haiti are safer than Baltimore

People kill each other for the stupidest reasons. Its like there is no value to life anymore.

And yes I would be carrying except it is almost impossible to get a CCW permit in MD. All the bad guys have guns ..what am I supposed to use a sling shot?

It worked for David against Goliath my brotha.

But I agree...gun laws only protect the wicked.

Jimmy, that was a kick in the nuts about my BC :(

Guess ill be packin when I come to town

It's the same everywhere, some people are oblivious to it. It's not bad just has a few bad apples.....capiche? There's more peaches than apples...catch my drift?

and don't come packin..or you might be stayin longer than expected, the women aren't so pretty on the inside brutha:D

unfortunately you will never be able to understand the good that profiling does to protect citizens over any bad that may come from it. You can't because your emotions get in the way.

Yes, there are police that profile for the wrong reasons, but profiling is how the majority of police work is done. Is it fair? Fuck no, but either is it fair for a group of Mexicans to get free healthcare just because they slipped across the river in time for their knocked up wife to have their child on US soil. Or a group of black males to get away with raping a 14 year old white girl cuz their drug-dealing daddy has the money for a great lawyer. You gotta get the criminals any way you can as long as you don't break the law.

You will never understand because you consider yourself a minority, and like all minorities, if they would stop considering themselves minorities, and just consider themselves Americans then we wouldn't have nearly the amount of issue we have today. Why does it have to be African-American or Hispanic-American. Do you refer to me as an Irish-American? No you do not, and neither do I. We have become a nation of pussies who care more about everyone likiing us and that is why we are failing as a Nation. Sometimes you gotta do whats right even if you piss off a few people.

Its not a minorities fault, its not a majorities (or whatever you wanna call us White people today)... its the fact that we are afraid to make those tough decisions that produce results. This is why the AZ law is such a great one. Will some cops abuse that law? Of course, but you deal with those assholes and move on.

If i get stopped and am asked to produce my legal documentation (drivers license) I am expected to produce it. If an illegal can't produce that documentation, in any form, his ass should be hauled off to jail. Just as I would. Does that mean he was profiled? Maybe. But if he has nothing to hide and is treated fairly, who gives a shit. You don't think cops out there do the same shit to white folks? Cuz they do. Profiling works. And it works well.

you can't have your cake and eat it too. And that is what is happening in the US, and we will soon pay for it in some form or fashion. It kills me that other nations laugh at us.

and one more thing. I know you don't like me, and i honestly don't give a shit, but if you're gonna give me a warning for making a joke about minorities (hence the smilie), give a warning to everyone who does it. Thanks.

The Cyber Bully :D

Last edited:
unfortunately you will never be able to understand the good that profiling does to protect citizens over any bad that may come from it. You can't because your emotions get in the way.

Yes, there are police that profile for the wrong reasons, but profiling is how the majority of police work is done. Is it fair? Fuck no, but either is it fair for a group of Mexicans to get free healthcare just because they slipped across the river in time for their knocked up wife to have their child on US soil. Or a group of black males to get away with raping a 14 year old white girl cuz their drug-dealing daddy has the money for a great lawyer. You gotta get the criminals any way you can as long as you don't break the law.

You will never understand because you consider yourself a minority, and like all minorities, if they would stop considering themselves minorities, and just consider themselves Americans then we wouldn't have nearly the amount of issue we have today. Why does it have to be African-American or Hispanic-American. Do you refer to me as an Irish-American? No you do not, and neither do I. We have become a nation of pussies who care more about everyone likiing us and that is why we are failing as a Nation. Sometimes you gotta do whats right even if you piss off a few people.

Its not a minorities fault, its not a majorities (or whatever you wanna call us White people today)... its the fact that we are afraid to make those tough decisions that produce results. This is why the AZ law is such a great one. Will some cops abuse that law? Of course, but you deal with those assholes and move on.

If i get stopped and am asked to produce my legal documentation (drivers license) I am expected to produce it. If an illegal can't produce that documentation, in any form, his ass should be hauled off to jail. Just as I would. Does that mean he was profiled? Maybe. But if he has nothing to hide and is treated fairly, who gives a shit. You don't think cops out there do the same shit to white folks? Cuz they do. Profiling works. And it works well.

you can't have your cake and eat it too. And that is what is happening in the US, and we will soon pay for it in some form or fashion. It kills me that other nations laugh at us.

and one more thing. I know you don't like me, and i honestly don't give a shit, but if you're gonna give me a warning for making a joke about minorities (hence the smilie), give a warning to everyone who does it. Thanks.

The Cyber Bully :D

You know RJ, I don't consider myself a minority, the fact is that I'm seen as one.. I don't have a problem with that at all.. Before a minority I am as American as any other American.... I love this country and have nothing but respect for it !

I was talking about racial profiling, based soley on race, not police profiling based on other factors.. I won't go into that again,
I stated my opinion, just like everyone else, I didn't offend anyone in the process.

I agree that illegals should be sent back, ofcourse they have no right being here, I'm not defending their behavior in any way, or any criminal behavior at all...

BTW, yes I gave you a warning, (wich means nothing, just a message that I send u)
I didn't post it and announced it in the open forum, but hey,
you feel the need to post it,
So there it is...

Me liking you or not has no relevance here,
I have told you before when I haven't agreed with comments you have made, I have no problem telling you.. Do I think you act like a cyber bully at times, yes
Do I give a s**t, no, that's your personal choice, but If I see a comment is not appropiate I will let you know.

My emotions are not in the way when I say I feel profiling doesn't work, That's how I feel and will post my opinion like everyone else does...

Last edited:
Back