Thermorexin awesome!

I just bought the Thermorexin and i am also taking the ephedra and caffine pills too 2-3 times a day of each. I am seeing if this is too much for a female to take.
I am new at all this supplements stuff.

So if you have any ideas that would help this little chica out i will take it.

I just bought the Thermorexin and i am also taking the ephedra and caffine pills too 2-3 times a day of each. I am seeing if this is too much for a female to take.

i would say either take the thermo or the eca stack. Not together though, that could be a bit much. try it and see though

cycle them every 2-3 weeks.

how about if someone is using clen and wants to use thermoexin?

cycle them every 2 weeks?

yes, though prefer at least a 4 week break between clen cycles (2-3wk clen then 4-6wk thermorexin then 2-3 week clen)

you can actually stack thermorexin and clen (unlike with Ephedrine) and there is additive effects.

ie run thermorexin continously with 2-3wk clen cycles every 4-6 weeks.

I just ordered a bottle of TRex today. I figure I'd give this a shot before trying anything more serious. The diet does not seem to be working as well as I thought it would, so hopefully this will allow me to see some improvements.
-James

i been on it a week or so. notice myself getting warm faster during various activities.
gives me nasty burps and a little heartburn i think.

macro, quest on thermorex and clen

hey macro,

on one post a few pages ago someoine asked bout clen and thermorexin, you indicated additive effects "unlike with ephedrine". i am cuurently 2 weeks into clen cycle but i do it with an eca stack; when clen cycle is done i was gonna go off for 2 weeks and use thermorexin.

why no clen and eca simultaneously? neg effects or wasted effort?

thanks for answering in advance

I have a question does this make you flush? I drink lots of water and it seems to make my face all red and i feel like i am getting hot flashes.

I have a question does this make you flush? I drink lots of water and it seems to make my face all red and i feel like i am getting hot flashes.

it can cause peripheral vasodilation. carbohydrate do increase thermic effect, so that may be a factor in the "hot flash" type sensation.

no. but i'd like to give the r-ala another go for cutting.
my homemade eca stack works fine and for pennies. the thermo did good though when i cycled it. sir.

glucorell can be quite beneficial during cutting, especially for those with "carb" issues.

EC stack is good to go, though if you cycle it with a non bet adrenergic like thermorexin or cardio breeze, every 2-4 weeks you will see better results (allows for upregulation of beta adrenoceptors, which are fairly rapidly downregulated by ephedrine).

also EC stack tends to cost a lot more than it used to. Though bulk buys, for those that can still do so, does still keep the cost fairly low. generally though price is well over a 1$ per day now, actually closer to 2$ in a lot of cases.

Back