Traffic Stop - Found Anavar

kaname

So we get a suspicious person call, locate the vehicle, and observed a young h/m, 19 yoa, in the vehicle. Start talking to the cat, and request permission to search.

What did we find you ask? A cellophane bag full of pink small square pills with the letters sm on them. Right away I know what they are "suppose" to be but the other officer is looking at them with this confused wtf expression on his face. The kid yells out to the other officer that they are legal and for helping him gain weight. He goes on to state that he is suppose to take just one each morning when he wakes up. He ends up being arrested for open warrants and the pills left inside the vehicle. The whole time I'm sitting there thinking....

You're too young for this and probably didn't read the stickies before starting your oral only vagina cycle.

Kid had to go for the locals but we left him with his stash. I didn't tell the other officer what it was as I didn't feel like explaining how I knew. Although I'm guessing it was likely fake but meh...still was a priceless call.

So, you basically conducted a suspicious occupied vehicle check(1x). What was your PC to search the vehicle? Seems like you did it before you conducted a 29 all the way around on the subject.

Never said we had pc to search, which is why we got verbal consent. Which is what I said in the original post. He could have said no and we would have moved on. I know my game very well and we don't use 10 codes out here.

6 years

And I thought all cops sucked! LOL Should have taken them. I woulda bought them off you as long as you said they were GTG! haha

Back