Tren Cough?

shizz

I am on my 2nd wk of tren ace at 50mg eod alongside of test enth 250mg every 5 days.

I experienced what is known as tren cough after my first 2 injections. I assumed this was a way of knowing my stuff was legit. Problem now is, I haven't experienced any sort of sides like tren cough since and I was wondering if this common?

Does the cough persist throughout cycle or does it generally go away after first few injections? Could this be a sign that my stuff is underdosed?

most people usually only get tren cough if they cought a vein. You are asperationg right? sometimes if you move the pin while injecting the slightest bit you can catch a veign, you'll almost taste the gear and this is usually when u experience tren cough. just because you haven't got it anymore does not mean there is something wrong with the gear.

When i did tren A, it was like flipping a coin, sometimes i got very bad cough, sometimes nothing...
As i was going further into my cycle, for me it seemed like i was getting the cough way more often then not getting it..

i just finshed a tren a/test/mast cycle... was running tren a 1.5ml (112.5mg) ed for 3 months... I didn't get it everytime, sometimes a few times in a week then I wouldn't get it for a couple weeks. It comes and goes, one of the wonders of tren... but I do love it

as for the "tren cough" happening because of hitting a vein, not aspirating... not true at all. Tren cough can happen even when taking the most careful injection technique

Last edited:
most people usually only get tren cough if they cought a vein. You are asperationg right? sometimes if you move the pin while injecting the slightest bit you can catch a veign, you'll almost taste the gear and this is usually when u experience tren cough. just because you haven't got it anymore does not mean there is something wrong with the gear.

for some reason i got the cough many times and i always check if im into a vein... What i made of this is even if you re not injecting directly into a vein, most likely you will have broken/cut blood vessels on the way in...and theres always a small portion of juice that is comming back the injection path, and into the broken blood vessels you made on the way in.

I do know what you mean by tasting it in your throat and mouth. Ive had that happen with test cyp once, awhile back. It felt like I was having an asthma attack or something. It also made me wonder if the lab accidently labeled a vial of tren with a test cyp label. Because tren cough was the only thing I could relate that incident to.

As for aspirating the needle, I have to admit I don't do it enough. But I will start to do it everytime now, ecspecially since I am injecting much more often with the tren. Thanks for the responses guys, it helped ease my mind a bit.

for some reason i got the cough many times and i always check if im into a vein... What i made of this is even if you re not injecting directly into a vein, most likely you will have broken/cut blood vessels on the way in...and theres always a small portion of juice that is comming back the injection path, and into the broken blood vessels you made on the way in.

that is dead on man!

Dead on!

I'm running prop/ace right now and every once in a while i'll get tren cough. the only time is when i knick a veign and u can tell right away by that taste. may be different for other folks but for me it's only when i hit a veign. fucking sucks balls though!!!

After two weeks, how is your strength at the gym?

Its up a bit. I deff feel like i have that extra umph on my last few reps. I was already taking the test for 8 wks before I implemented the tren, so I could feel the difference in the tren over the test.

I really notice the pump the most. I just look and feel fuller after my workouts.

It sounds like it's legit.

In my experience, your strength when on a test/tren cycle will feel like a test/deca/dbol cycle.

The main (and fantastic) difference is that you won't show nearly as much water retention, but because of that, you won't gain weight quite as quick.

Your muscles will also be rock hard. Tren is the only steroid that does this to me.

Only time I ever tried tren...it was very very uncool.

OK I did 200 mgs at once..A I think.

I must have hit a veign as my mouth tasted like metal, and the cough made me take a knee..felt like my sphincster(?) was gonna tear.

Put it in the outgoing mail the next day..

tren cough

I had heard a lot about tren cough before ever trying it out. I was told the acetate is worse for this than trene. anyway, I was using tren enanthate and thought I was going to hack a fcking lung up the first two injections I used. Literally put me to one knee...lol then it never came back for whatever reason. although I do believe some other sides to be tren related....insomnia, sweats, headache, but the shit is awesome if you can get through the sides.

Only time I ever tried tren...it was very very uncool.

OK I did 200 mgs at once..A I think.

I must have hit a veign as my mouth tasted like metal, and the cough made me take a knee..felt like my sphincster(?) was gonna tear.

Put it in the outgoing mail the next day..

LAMO!!! That sound like hardcore shit right there!
I have yet to experience this "tren cough" if I do I hope It's not like that. I can only imagine

Tren cough...ugh. Well sometimes you get nailed with it. Sometimes you don't but...it tastes like it smells. And god help you if you hit a vein. Tren A is the worst. Sometimes I keep a nagging cough for a couple of weeks.

Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it isn't real. Tren is a drug that it doesn't take you very long to know if it is fake or not. It works and it does so quickly. Good veins in a few weeks...superior strength within a month. It is fantastic...besides the cough.

I havent gotten any night sweats or headaches but I was sweating alot at work the past few days and its generally pretty cool at my work.

Back