Tren doses with Test e

branman2012

Teddy Bear
People say to make your tren higher?
people say to make your test higher?
people say that they should be even?

im starting my cycle soon and im curious.. which one would be the best... thanks guys

shes my second one, did test e 500mgs for 10 weeks with dbol for a kicker, but ill be ready for the tren for my second cycle, im running low doses for my tren for only 8 weeks and my test for 10, but im curious how high to put my tren with my test or do i make it higher or even man

how old are you man? i dont like giving advice to anyone under 25,not healthy....but

ive never run tren,but most vets on here say that run your tren higher than test cause they compete for the same receptors, an example is like 600mg tren and 300mg test but i would let some of the vets who use tren to tell you excatly

dont worry bro im 26 lol, were g2g haha, Ive been doing alot of research its just hard to find the "right" info, but I agree with you since tren gets to the AR even faster too, i dont want too much test floating around my system

dont worry bro im 26 lol, were g2g haha, Ive been doing alot of research its just hard to find the "right" info, but I agree with you since tren gets to the AR even faster too, i dont want too much test floating around my system

i hear ya brother lol...i would make sure to have some caber or prami on hand for the tren,my chioce would be caber,i hadnt gotten the balls enough to try tren yet lol,im doing a test/deca right noww and loving it

also if you do this cycle,make sure you do the same esters either tren e test e or c or tren a and test p

tren and test both fight for the same receptor. A receptor can only bind with so much compounds before its basically full. tren is 5x more androgenic then test therefore it will win the fight to the receptor....finally if tren wins the fight then what ever test dosage you have beyond the tren dosage will be floating around the system in the form of test serum which in turn will cause more sides...so using less test then tren will avoid that issue...also tren will increase libido when used with test so no issues there

This was given to me by a senior vet here and after searching around to fine out if it was right. He was right.

yes, there is a lot of advice going the way of test being higher than tren... but I'm not completely sold on it... how to explain the pros and advanced bodybuilders running 2-3k test per week, do u think they are running more than 2k of tren?? I highly doubt it

tren being run higher than test is not a bad idea, but I don't think it's the only way... I've had a few runs of tren w/ test, all were very good... besides the night sweats and "tren cough" lol

oh yeah... u better be ready for the sides that come with tren bro...

yes, there is a lot of advice going the way of test being higher than tren... but I'm not completely sold on it... how to explain the pros and advanced bodybuilders running 2-3k test per week, do u think they are running more than 2k of tren?? I highly doubt it

tren being run higher than test is not a bad idea, but I don't think it's the only way... I've had a few runs of tren w/ test, all were very good... besides the night sweats and "tren cough" lol

oh yeah... u better be ready for the sides that come with tren bro...

I agree bro. And i do have to say that i have ran my test higher then tren and it worked fine. There are guys out there running rediculous dosages of gear too but that isn't a good thing to be doing....especially for longevity. Most guys out there are running lower dosages of tren though, like 400-800, and with those dosages it would be beneficial to run less test then tren....there are always different ways of doing things....doesn't necessarily mean they are wrong

this^^^^

I run + 1G a week tren, I tell you what, the sides are teh brutalz, bro. Night sweats being the least concern.

I don't buy into the test/tren receptor info. Although it could be made a legit argument, I think with test being the "natural" hormone... it will prevail, and I also prefer the "test" feeling to the tren feeling. I advise run test to tren 3:2.

I respect your opinion but I'd have to say it sounds like you are basing this advice off of your opinion.....I know many guys who have run the tren higher then test and it works great. You can't deny the physiological aspects of this argument based on you liking the test feeling more then the tren feeling or test being the natural hormone will win idea....test is not as strong as tren and you proved that by saying the tren sides were worse even though you were running test higher.... And the dosages you run tren at I can see why you run the test higher....but have you actually tried test less then tren?

ya... like I said..."I think". Your basing your statement on what some guys think... it's all conjecture and deductive reasoning. There is no argument from me, I stated my opinion and preference... dont try and strike me buddy.:kiss:

Oh I don't strike anyone ever lol

I believe that you need to try it this way for you to have an accurate opinion is all....don't knock it tell you try it! ;)

As I stated in another thread, I'm currently running 800 Tren E/ 400 Test E and I can say I love it this way. Last time I ran it with Test higher then Tren and there were a LOT of sides. Right now, the only sides I'm getting is the night sweats, nothing else.

Another thing I can add is, I'm also running this on a calorie deficit to reduce the BF% and by running Tren higher then Test, I'm able to make some really good gains while eating low cals, PLUS drop some BF. Tren has been said to be one of the only ones where you can still make good gains on a calorie deficit. (believe this was stated by Det-Oak in another thread) Having run it both ways now, I would never run it again with Test higher then Tren. Just had too many sides for me.

And yes, as stated above, make sure you run Caber during a cycle like this.

As I stated in another thread, I'm currently running 800 Tren E/ 400 Test E and I can say I love it this way. Last time I ran it with Test higher then Tren and there were a LOT of sides. Right now, the only sides I'm getting is the night sweats, nothing else.

Another thing I can add is, I'm also running this on a calorie deficit to reduce the BF% and by running Tren higher then Test, I'm able to make some really good gains while eating low cals, PLUS drop some BF. Tren has been said to be one of the only ones where you can still make good gains on a calorie deficit. (believe this was stated by Det-Oak in another thread) Having run it both ways now, I would never run it again with Test higher then Tren. Just had too many sides for me.

And yes, as stated above, make sure you run Caber during a cycle like this.

Good to hear bro....that's exactly what I'm planning for my next cycle. Can I ask how deficient you are running your cals? Tren is amazing for those properties....only compound like it!

Right at the moment, I weigh 215 and running 2600 calories. I got my macros numbers from 3J before starting this to make sure I ran the right amount of carbs and fats.

When I first started this cycle, I weighed 210. I know that might not sound like much gain to some people but when you take into considertaion that I have definitely noticed the BF dropping, then gaining those 4 pounds on top of that is great. Not going by the scale, (which you shouldn't) I notice the difference in my shoulders and everything. I'm definitely pleased with how it's going.

Last edited:
I too don't know how true the receptor theory is thats going around

BUT

I will agree that running tren higher than the test has signifigantly less sides and thats the only way I will be doing it from now on.

Back