Tren Dreams - Day 1

Repo

P.S.L. Representative
Has anyone had tren dreams on the first day?

Today was my first shot of tren and I've already had one wicked ass freak dream ... "it was the scariest dream I've had in a very long time - I f'n loved it!" :)

This must be by chance wouldn't you think?

I've read the tren dreams threads but didn't see how long it takes for them to kick in?

I didnt start having the tren sides till much later, like week 4 or 5.

Tren dreams are scary!!!!!!!!

Today was my first shot of tren and I've already had one wicked ass freak dream ... "it was the scariest dream I've had in a very long time - I f'n loved it!" :)

I've read the tren dreams threads but didn't see how long it takes for them to kick in?

You must be excited to be gettin on!! It takes me a few weeks before I get the "tren dreams". Maybe you just had a vivid ass nightmare lol

That's what I thought - I was expecting them to kick in round 3-4 weeks - I guess I'll just have to wait like everyone else...

Thanks for the feedback guys! :)

I had sweats in the first week. As for the dreams, I dream most every night, vivid or not, using tren or not.

But I'm getting Tren day dreams:)

I'm right there with you DPR, I think it's all in your head Repo. I bet you were just thinking about it too much and that right there could give you that crazy "Tren" dream. First night is WAAY too early.

That's what I was thinking - I wasn't expecting any sides for a few weeks.

I think part of it was only the 1 1-2 hour sleep.

Last nights sleep was just boring - oh well...

you sure it wasn't laced with a hallucinogen, such as LSD? cuz getting the dream the same day as the first injection is pretty damn fast. hell, its gotta be a world record. :)

you sure it wasn't laced with a hallucinogen, such as LSD? cuz getting the dream the same day as the first injection is pretty damn fast. hell, its gotta be a world record. :)

Ha LOL - no hallucinogen - I didn't think the dreams would kick in that fast - but it just happen to be one of the most freaked out dreams I can remember.

It's one of those dreams you remember door years - I dig that shit - as long as I'm not sleep walking or something. :D

Ha LOL - no hallucinogen - I didn't think the dreams would kick in that fast - but it just happen to be one of the most freaked out dreams I can remember.

It's one of those dreams you remember door years - I dig that shit - as long as I'm not sleep walking or something. :D

lol, i was just messin with u man!

Back