tren enan or acetate?

dznutzxxx

What do you guys prefer and why?

what kind of dosage is normal when using tren enan?

I will be taking test enan 750mg/weekly for 12+ weeks soon.
I am considering adding tren in hopes of leaning out and having some better muscle growth..I would prefer to use tren enan, injecting twice a week.

the tren enth will involve much less poking....average tren dose is 75mg a day, so if you go 500- 600mg a week, then it would average out to about that much per day

Tren ace is a good starter to see how your body reacts but id prefer to use enanth now that i have a tren cycle under my belt just to avoid all the inections.

be careful with that high a dosage. i ran 500mg/wk last year during a cycle and my temper was outta control

I get very irritable on test alone. In a grocery store I will get nuts waiting for a slow old lady to get out of my way. I went to 4 different pharmacies trying to find my 22G 1 1/2" needles and none had them. I felt myself getting pissed at them for not having stock and was ready to bitch about it

Do the Tren E. You don't need to inject all the time. Are you worried about adverse reactions?? Besides the irritability and some sweats, I just don't think they are that common, and besides you can still quit taking the tren E and I will only take a few more days to get outta your system if you suddenly find that your dick just fell off or something.

Tren ace

I like the tren ace and would recommend that big time.You can get by with eod shots with sus so it works well for me and others I might add.It can be painful to poke but it is well worth it.

I sleep better on Tren Acetate and it seems like I have fewer sides altogether....plus If Im not liking the sides on the Acetate I can quit it and it will be out of my system fast.

Didnt like the Tren Enanthate....insomnia was sick!!!!
'
Good luck!

I'm now doing 300mg Tren E with 500mg of test a week, having the best reselts ever so really liking Tren, on my forth week now, was having trouble with night sweats and touble falling asleep but seems to have gone the last few days, even so small price to pay for the results I'm seeing highly recommend Tren E

I'm now doing 300mg Tren E with 500mg of test a week, having the best reselts ever so really liking Tren, on my forth week now, was having trouble with night sweats and touble falling asleep but seems to have gone the last few days, even so small price to pay for the results I'm seeing highly recommend Tren E

Thats what most people think and say.The wonder drug

I have done tren E in the past and tren ace recently (75mg eod along with 100mg test prop) and I have to say I was far more impressed with the tren E. I had much more fire on tren E so great for training :) doesn't impress the missus when you snap at here tho.

What's your stats and cycle history ?

I like what Needsize said...500-600mg Tren E along with the test will be a nice combo just as long as your diet, rest and training are in check

Back