Tren is getting harder to buy!

That would be odd if they forced you to buy 100 carts and then red flagged you for doing so....
Also, the reason you probably havn't heard more about this Mranak, is that most buy tren online, and not from local feed stores.

Stone said:
That would be odd if they forced you to buy 100 carts and then red flagged you for doing so....
Also, the reason you probably havn't heard more about this Mranak, is that most buy tren online, and not from local feed stores.

Very true.
I think most Bros have been getting their Finaplix from online suppliers or through UG Labs that have already made it into injectable Tren...very few of us actually continued to get it at fedlot stores. Shows you how old I am and how long I have been using Tren. I remember reading Dan Duchaine's article about Fina and its conversion in 1993. The only source for Fina then were feedlot stores, and one could just call one up and place an order for carts. Not anymore.

I imagine it shouldn't be too long before it gets tougher to buy Fina carts online as well if this "pressure" on the feedlot stores is coming from the distributors, and ultimately the manufacturer, who is actually getting pressure from the Feds. Manure runs down hill.

Try pounding the pavement, youll be surprised what the feed guys will sell you when they can see a person face to face.

Anyone could be calling that on the phone posing as whoever- you walk in with cash i bet youll find a place thatll sell to ya.

Im in Florida too, and 8 months aga I got a visit from the police to my house for oredering tren pellets from an online vet store. They bluffed on having a warrant to search my house to get me to say that I converted it.
Long story short the DEA sent them to follow up on the purchase I made to see if I had cattle in my backyard.
Just be careful on ordering that shit. They are trying to crack down.

Back