Tren without test dangerous?

atomknight

Test E. baby!
Tren without test bad?

I read a post were the guys claims people running tren with out test are taking a big risk I what way i don't know,,I never saw a follow up on it and a quick search turned up little.
I pretty much have to do tren as a stand alone as test is a disaster for me, all the serm's and AI's in the world can't stop the fucken flab test provides.

Tren without test bad?

I read a post were the guys claims people running tren with out test are taking a big risk I what way i don't know,,I never saw a follow up on it and a quick search turned up little.
I pretty much have to do tren as a stand alone as test is a disaster for me, all the serm's and AI's in the world can't stop the fucken flab test provides.

test does NOT give you flab PERIOD. poor diet gives you flab .

^^ this. ANY compound without test is not good. Try running your tren 5-600 and test 250-300 along with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Test is a must and tren shuts you down hard.

if you dont' mind your dick not working, you can do tren alone....

i've never done tren but had a friend who thought he knew it all did tren alone....i don't think he did any fucking for awhile.

^^ this. ANY compound without test is not good. Try running your tren 5-600 and test 250-300 along with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Test is a must and tren shuts you down hard.
"A must", well that explains it
So, so far in this thread no serious medical issues with tren alone.

I aint doing it when fat, so shut down I can deal with.
there's more going on with me than diet.
The weight gain of muscle may leave some,, but the fat and cellulite stays for life.
genetically my all family members are skinny like me.
until test.
I'm thinking progestorne issue.
chicken and rice, very few callories. racket ball, mountain bike, I'm fine until test comes on. not worth it
I can always spot a guy that does test.
when they get older [like me] they get that barrel look from the tits to the hips.
They run, diet, spend hundereds [like me] on cool shit that never works..
They like the jack but look like shit.
marco used to discuss this.
genetics and age with test can be a bitch.

Last edited:

Tren will shut down your natural production VERY quickly. This can cause issues with what little Test you will be producing naturally at that point, converting to estrogen, as the Tren has an affinity for the Test receptors 5x that of Testosterone. Then there are the associated progesterone issues...

I aint doing it when fat, so shut down I can deal with.
there's more going on with me than diet.
The weight gain of muscle may leave some,, but the fat and cellulite stays for life.
genetically my all family members are skinny like me.
until test.
I'm thinking progestorne issue.
chicken and rice, very few callories. racket ball, mountain bike, I'm fine until test comes on. not worth it
I can always spot a guy that does test.
when they get older [like me] they get that barrel look from the tits to the hips.
They run, diet, spend hundereds [like me] on cool shit that never works..
They like the jack but look like shit.
marco used to discuss this.
genetics and age with test can be a bitch.

tren causes progesterone issues NOT test . you really shouldnt use steroids until you improve your knowledge of them.
there is ZERO reasons to gain fat from test if you use arimidex or a4romaisn with it other than poor diet . nothing you say changes that.

If your sensitive to high amounts of test then run a small testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose with it like 250mg a week like I suggested. If you don't like a little belly fat you're definitely not gonna like the depression, lethargy, and shitty feeling you're gonna have from your natural test being shut down. Any compound will shut your natty test production down that's why you must supplement with synthetic test. If you still bloat after using aromasin on test you need to check your diet like dadawg said. There's plenty of older guys on here that run test and are ripped. It's all about diet. Abs aren't made in the gym they're made in the kitchen.

sounds like you're prone to water retention and you're mistaking fat gain for water weight

either run a low dose of test ~250mg, or run a normal dose ~500 and use a strong Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with it. If you really have significant issues, aromasin at 25mg a day will do the trick

If water retention is the "flab" gain while you supplement testosterone try using Letrozol as the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Blood work is the only way to know but letro is necessary for me to keep estrogen low. Truly tho, if there is little to no fat and no excessive simple carbohydrates in your diet there is no way for fat to store. Sugar makes a massive insulin spike and insulin tells the body to store fat

you can run tren alone if you want. in fact your dick will prolly work while your on cycle. but the whole time your on cycle you will not have any DHT conversion, so when you stop the tren you wont have any DHT conversion either.

good luck getting your dick hard for months to come after the cycle, even if your test bounces right back.................it doesn't matter how much test you make or shoot, if there is no DHT conversion your dick will not get hard.

tren alone is retarded.

I had a college buddy who ran a tren only cycle. He went in at 180... after about a month or so he was 200+. After that first month he started having unexplained symptoms of depression and dramatic personality changes. I found out that he eventually stopped the tren; and did not run any of his post cycle therapy (pct) that i knew he had on hand.

He wound up dropping to 140lbs. His personality never recovered.

I honestly believe that the lack of testosterone in that cycle put him into a depression.

Back