Tren

Trennosaurus

doping practices
i made a batch of tren a few months ago and it turned out cloudy and clumpy looking. its been sitting untouched and unused because it looks un-shootable.

i used 2 carts of fina pellets with a 4 gram conversion kit. is it ok and should i use it? should i run it back through a watman filter?

thanks!

Trennosaurus said:
i made a batch of tren a few months ago and it turned out cloudy and clumpy looking. its been sitting untouched and unused because it looks un-shootable.

i used 2 carts of fina pellets with a 4 gram conversion kit. is it ok and should i use it? should i run it back through a watman filter?

thanks!

I would not shoot anything cloudy and clumpy looking into my body. Was this your first conversion? Maybe you did something wrong.

Trennosaurus said:

thanks!

We literally use a mortar and a pestle to crush the pellets as fine as we can get it and let it sit and dissolve as much as possible overnight (plus all of the sediments settle to the bottom).

I take the extra step after that of filtering it through a coffee filter (which takes another day). The last time around, I didn't use the coffee filter and I thought my thumb and index finger were going to break in the process of filtering it through the Whatman (not to mention the extra pressure will burst the Whatman filter as well).

This time around, I only used one filter and it took about 5 minutes to filter everything through.

if it took 5 min to filter you blew out the filter every thing went through, it realy takes at leasst 1 hour if not maney to filter properly , i use a jig i made with wieght on top to put pressure on the back of the big syringe to filter by it self all my tren comes out crystal clear gold

superstarmike said:
if it took 5 min to filter you blew out the filter every thing went through, it realy takes at leasst 1 hour if not maney to filter properly , i use a jig i made with wieght on top to put pressure on the back of the big syringe to filter by it self all my tren comes out crystal clear gold

It's a lot easier to just use a caulking gun. I can do 100ml in 30 minutes.

Back