Trenboone Enathate only cycle

Has anyone ever took tren 200 only cycle and wut where your results and how long did it take for the treen to really kick inn?

If you're dead set on it bro, I'd really recommend at least 1/2 a cc of test-e/week along with 2cc/week of tren-e.

Has anyone ever took tren 200 only cycle and wut where your results and how long did it take for the treen to really kick inn?

Experienced AAS users are telling you not to do this. Even myself, with only 4 cycles under my belt, am telling you not to do this. I've taken trenbolone already. I regret it. Why? It's such a strong AAS, other compounds don't seem to work so well. I've already had the creme of the crop, way too soon. Do what's best for you man. Get your diet in check.

I took tren a at 100mg/ed. It took 3 days to feel it, about a week for it to fully kick in, sides and all. I've never taken tren e, so I don't know how long that will take. You will hate shutdown, too, especially if you're considering throwing d-bol in this cycle. Best case scenario, your dick will collapse on itself and retreat into your gooch. I recommend getting some test and do a test only cycle.

I been told plenty of times not to run a Tren A cycle becuase the sides are very hard on u then Tren E...

You're worried about conversion to estrogen yet you're taking tren?? Progesterone sides are so much worse...well in my opinion anyway. I don't see why you'd be worried about gaining water weight if you're already 350+...and test p isn't too bad with water weight. It helps with your joints, too, which a winstrol only cycle would really mess with. I'd just worry about your diet man. You can use test and still lose bodyfat.

Thanks man, I just never been instrested into the riods that converts to estrogen I just neverd wanted to deal with that..Then far as the gains go they are hard to keep when u are on test but I might just give it a try and see wut happens thanks I really neede that.

id like to see bloodwork on this guy..first winstrol only which trashes cholesterol now tren only...what a mess

Two weeks after my winstrol cycle I went to da hospital because of cramps....My blood work was good the doctors said
That im very healthy for dum one my size....Im healthy dude not a fat slop.

Yeah I read alot and I know about all the sides and Im willing to go along with it....but not everyone gets all the sides from Tren every body is diffrent but if it gets to da point ill just stop a deal wit it untill it wears off

Thanks man, I just never been instrested into the riods that converts to estrogen I just neverd wanted to deal with that..Then far as the gains go they are hard to keep when u are on test but I might just give it a try and see wut happens thanks I really neede that.

Everything has a cost and benefit ratio. I wouldn't say the gains are hard to keep. It all depends on your diet, training regiment, and post cycle therapy (pct). Shut down is much more forgiving and easier to jump back with on test than an AAS like tren, too. There is a lot of information on this site. Just read and read and read.

Nigga if you a 300 pound "powerlifter" then you better be benching 5+ and squatting at least 8... otherwise you got no excuse to be that size

Well I hope u guys stay posted ill repost on this thread in the next three weeks....But thanks for all the help

Nigga if you a 300 pound "powerlifter" tHave u ihen you better be benching 5+ and squatting at least 8... otherwise you got no excuse to be that size

My Bench press is 485lbs Deadlift 625 squat 595 8 reps neverd maxed out on squat
Have u ever took tren 200 before and how long it tooked for it to kick inn?

i took tren WITH test and it fucking sucked. couldnt get my dick up, couldnt breathe, couldnt finish when i did fuck, had night sweats and the list goes on. that was WITH test. good luck big man

Back