Tri Tren (AML)!

Its a mix of all three, hence the name tri-tren. Its tren ace, tren hex, and tren enth.

Wish i had some. 4everbulking you can just send me those five vials and just buy more for you sound good???

I'm so pissed my body doesn't take the enth tren. Going to try the tren hex. Maybe ppick up a bottle of tri-tren to test, maybe my body will take the blended form better. I really hope it works, that tri-tren looks insane.

Last edited:
I'm so pissed my body doesn't take the enth tren. Going to try the tren hex. Maybe ppick up a bottle of tri-tren to test, maybe my body will take the blended form better. I really hope it works, that tri-tren looks insane.
What do you mean your body doesn't take the enan tren?

Happened to me before on another cycle as well. Tried using tren e and got this big birthmark like red hard blotch on the injection site. Started spreading and streaking away from the poin of injection. So I switched to tren ace and I was fine after. So I tried the tren e again. Same thing happened. So I'm going to try the tren hex. Turned into a nasty infection. Had to take anti-biotics IV.
So to avoid this again. I'm trying the tren hex.

Happened to me before on another cycle as well. Tried using tren e and got this big birthmark like red hard blotch on the injection site. Started spreading and streaking away from the poin of injection. So I switched to tren ace and I was fine after. So I tried the tren e again. Same thing happened. So I'm going to try the tren hex. Turned into a nasty infection. Had to take anti-biotics IV.
So to avoid this again. I'm trying the tren hex.
But antibiotics ... thats another story, injection is not related to product. It is related to sterility and presence of bacteria inside what you inject.
You can also have a infection from 50mg/ml Test prop, Tren 200 mg/ ml or Tren esters like Acetate or Eanthate are not relavant to what you had

Back