Tryin My first Cycle any opinions?

i had it figured out at one time. but i would be about 5500 -6000 thats with the shakes in there aswell. protien is about 300g
test makes me hungry all the time. in fact i have a bag of nuts and fruit in front of me that is 1kg i will finish most of that off. i shop for home and for work.
i'm currently sitting at 235lbs cut down from 250. i plan on bulking up for the next few cycle to get to 270 and then cut back down to 250lbs. i'm 6 foot also.
but food is the key to making yourself grow. good food that is. i still indulge on subs and burgers made at home but not fast food. the last time i ate fast food i felt sick as hell.

i had it figured out at one time. but i would be about 5500 -6000 thats with the shakes in there aswell. protien is about 300g
test makes me hungry all the time. in fact i have a bag of nuts and fruit in front of me that is 1kg i will finish most of that off. i shop for home and for work.
i'm currently sitting at 235lbs cut down from 250. i plan on bulking up for the next few cycle to get to 270 and then cut back down to 250lbs. i'm 6 foot also.
but food is the key to making yourself grow. good food that is. i still indulge on subs and burgers made at home but not fast food. the last time i ate fast food i felt sick as hell.

Haha yeah I feel you on the fast food. It’s crazy how the quality of fast food has just tanked since I was a kid. Sure it wasn’t great then but you could at least eat it without feeling like death is around the corner

Anyway I guess at your weight that amount makes pretty good sense. My test still hasn’t hit me yet but I’ve noticed my appetite has gone up. about 4K-4.5k in calories is what im getting down and it seems to be doing me right. Just eat till you feel like puking, wait two hours and do it again haha. Hopefully I can finish this cycle at around 210 but we shall see.

And to the OP, not to get on you because ppl have said im to small to cycle too at 180. But your stats def are not ideal. Before I did my first PH cycle and really took off I was at 155 and was benching 245. I feel like at a max of 185 you still have a lot you could pull out naturally. Just my 2cents though. Have you tried a weight gainer btw? Like I said I was 155 and added serious mass by optimum nutrition to my daily intake. I would take it right before bed so it didn’t fill me up during the day and make it so I couldn’t eat. Anyway there 1200 calories a piece. After about a month of those I was up 12lbs.

Eating a ton of calories in food alone especially when your smaller I know is hard but it that extra 1200 calories helped out so much. Give it a shot man, on cycle or not. It will make you grow for sure.

Haha yeah I feel you on the fast food. It’s crazy how the quality of fast food has just tanked since I was a kid. Sure it wasn’t great then but you could at least eat it without feeling like death is around the corner

Anyway I guess at your weight that amount makes pretty good sense. My test still hasn’t hit me yet but I’ve noticed my appetite has gone up. about 4K-4.5k in calories is what im getting down and it seems to be doing me right. Just eat till you feel like puking, wait two hours and do it again haha. Hopefully I can finish this cycle at around 210 but we shall see.

And to the OP, not to get on you because ppl have said im to small to cycle too at 180. But your stats def are not ideal. Before I did my first PH cycle and really took off I was at 155 and was benching 245. I feel like at a max of 185 you still have a lot you could pull out naturally. Just my 2cents though. Have you tried a weight gainer btw? Like I said I was 155 and added serious mass by optimum nutrition to my daily intake. I would take it right before bed so it didn’t fill me up during the day and make it so I couldn’t eat. Anyway there 1200 calories a piece. After about a month of those I was up 12lbs.

Eating a ton of calories in food alone especially when your smaller I know is hard but it that extra 1200 calories helped out so much. Give it a shot man, on cycle or not. It will make you grow for sure.

I did Serious Mass for two years when I started working out. Went from 130 to 158 with nothing else other than Creatine. I'm a small guy but just wanted to say that ON products really work.

Back