uncle z

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow260

i have been using the unclez line for my 10 week cycle and have gotten amazing results. i have been stackin test/deca im on week 7 now and up a very lean 20lbs and my strength gains have been great too.

and BitchFire is the best band ever - I just bought all their albums and merchandise. Great results.

########### Note From the management ##########
Bitch if you try a hy-jack again I'm going to give you a time out for a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
IS BITCHFIRE 100% LEGIT? Can you give us there address so we can just show up ? whats there phone number , I am not trying to do a source check or anything... Just want some info k guys... Thanks.

There's some not-so-promising posts on Uncle Z if you cruise around the interweb. I'm hoping to see more positive posts before giving them a chance.

weird.

join date is 2004.

first post today, 5 years later?

I AM going with fed, I have noticed a couple others that view my page but have 0 posts and are on line day and night that dont respond to pm or anything, they are watching for a reason.......:shoot5:

There's some not-so-promising posts on Uncle Z if you cruise around the interweb. I'm hoping to see more positive posts before giving them a chance.

Ive heard more + than negatives, but depends on which competition site you look at that bash him...... Consider the source... :cockblock

I asked this question in a thread I have going in the aas sub forum (which no one as answered to yet). I got a source from someone on here and checked it with a few of the well established mods here and they ALL said the source was G2G but when you look up the source on line there was a huge spurt in `03-`04 and anotherone in the beginning of `09 saying this source ripped them off.

I guess when your in a business that isnt legit from go, then there are bound to be some probs at some point or another...

I have noticed a couple others that view my page but have 0 posts and are on line day and night that dont respond to pm or anything

Naw, Its just because your a sexy bitch (no Homo.)

trust me mike-Z is GTG-anyone who says he ripped them is lying-or it was delivery prob-from what i have heard-even since we were allowed to have sponsors-he has always made good on any mistake.

sometimes in this game shit happens-what makes someone a good guy or bad guy-is whether they make good.

he has lots of stuff-so just do your research on the brands-dom is the way to go in my opinion.

i have been to a shitload of boards on the net-although there are a ton of lazy newbies here that ask retarded questions-but i was one of them not long ago. this board is still the fastest in responding-and overall the best moderated board. i have also seen many times where this board sticks up for their members-and that alone speaks on their behalf.

I believe we should support this board and its sponsors as much as possible-afterall we spend a lot of time here.

trust me if he wasnt GTG-i would not say he is

this whole thing with our most recent sponsor pisses me off-simply cause i have a feeling they left right when some competition showed up-and that to me is not believing in your product and service-if they did-they would have welcomed the competition-and competition is what us as customers want.

Newbie, Just to clarify to everyone, the "source" I was referring to was NOT Z. I just want to get that out there. I Dont want anyone to think that my statement was geared (no pun intended) towards Z or his products.:bigok:

On a side note, being im still waiting on making my first online purchase, the only thing i dont like about Z is the required signature.

from the little I have researched, if you sign for a package and get busted you have a lot less to stand on legally then if you didnt sign for it. Again, just my .02 coming from someone that is still knee deep in research.

trust me mike-Z is GTG-anyone who says he ripped them is lying-or it was delivery prob-from what i have heard-even since we were allowed to have sponsors-he has always made good on any mistake.

sometimes in this game shit happens-what makes someone a good guy or bad guy-is whether they make good.

he has lots of stuff-so just do your research on the brands-dom is the way to go in my opinion.

i have been to a shitload of boards on the net-although there are a ton of lazy newbies here that ask retarded questions-but i was one of them not long ago. this board is still the fastest in responding-and overall the best moderated board. i have also seen many times where this board sticks up for their members-and that alone speaks on their behalf.

I believe we should support this board and its sponsors as much as possible-afterall we spend a lot of time here.

trust me if he wasnt GTG-i would not say he is

this whole thing with our most recent sponsor pisses me off-simply cause i have a feeling they left right when some competition showed up-and that to me is not believing in your product and service-if they did-they would have welcomed the competition-and competition is what us as customers want.

:bowdown: preach it Newbs preach it....

Newbie, Just to clarify to everyone, the "source" I was referring to was NOT Z. I just want to get that out there. I Dont want anyone to think that my statement was geared (no pun intended) towards Z or his products.:bigok:

On a side note, being im still waiting on making my first online purchase, the only thing i dont like about Z is the required signature.

from the little I have researched, if you sign for a package and get busted you have a lot less to stand on legally then if you didnt sign for it. Again, just my .02 coming from someone that is still knee deep in research.

U can sign or not sign , either way if they are gonna bust you they certainly dont need ur signature, they will just have a under cover deliver it , or watch the mail person, either way your FUCKED. :finger: the police

Appreciate this point. I'll try.

As for the one sponsor leaving, I don't think it has to do with competition. Back before certain sites were allowed to be sponsors, both Z and **** were side by side for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back