uncle z

Status
Not open for further replies.
and BitchFire is the best band ever - I just bought all their albums and merchandise. Great results.

########### Note From the management ##########
Bitch if you try a hy-jack again I'm going to give you a time out for a few days.

Yes sir, I will behave. Took me 400+ posts to get crosswise with mgmt.

Consider it un-hijacked DPR.

There's some not-so-promising posts on Uncle Z if you cruise around the interweb. I'm hoping to see more positive posts before giving them a chance.

That goes with all the Labs...Type the name of any well named lab and you will find negative feed back...
haterz everywhere you GO...

trust me mike-Z is GTG-anyone who says he ripped them is lying-or it was delivery prob-from what i have heard-even since we were allowed to have sponsors-he has always made good on any mistake.

sometimes in this game shit happens-what makes someone a good guy or bad guy-is whether they make good.

he has lots of stuff-so just do your research on the brands-dom is the way to go in my opinion.

i have been to a shitload of boards on the net-although there are a ton of lazy newbies here that ask retarded questions-but i was one of them not long ago. this board is still the fastest in responding-and overall the best moderated board. i have also seen many times where this board sticks up for their members-and that alone speaks on their behalf.

I believe we should support this board and its sponsors as much as possible-afterall we spend a lot of time here.

trust me if he wasnt GTG-i would not say he is

this whole thing with our most recent sponsor pisses me off-simply cause i have a feeling they left right when some competition showed up-and that to me is not believing in your product and service-if they did-they would have welcomed the competition-and competition is what us as customers want.

X2

I got my gear with no problem's. I only ordered from them once but if I didn't have my current domestic source I would order through them again.

Z is def G2G:bigok:

I never had issues with z when I order from him either. Only problem was arrival time, shit was SLOW!! Haven't ordered in a while because of negative feedback I received from a few close friends!! He does get some killa omnas though!!

fucking love it HOG!!! shit hurts a lil first couple pinz but after that your GTG. im fucking jacked from that shit fo sho-its like nitros!!!!! and i was feeling by the third pin-i will never cycle again without it at the front and back of my cycle!!!!! its crazy cause you feel that shit in less than a week!!! no waiting that 4 week shit. but in 2 more weeks i will drop it and roll with just the test E!!!!!

Hey Newbie, how is that Prop treating you?

I'm not newbie, but I know what Ur talking about, and alls I can say, is that Prop is definitely GTG 100% with hardly any pain!! Very smooth, overdosed, and vials have a little extra in em!!!!!

Last 2x Z hit me in 11 & 12 days...only problem i had was i ordered 300mg EQ and I received 250mgs..He said he'll take care of it..He's G2G ..

I'm not newbie, but I know what Ur talking about, and alls I can say, is that Prop is definitely GTG 100% with hardly any pain!! Very smooth, overdosed, and vials have a little extra in em!!!!!

Ha Ha!

Sorry Biggin...

good to hear though Newbie and Biggin. My next cycle I am def going to run with it.

recieved everything i ordered from z.

he was getting some bad reviews some months ago, i admit i was on the other side of the fence but I heard he was just swamped with orders. I have never been scammed by him and don't expect to be.

Z G2G

Hey guys new just registered with board after using it to answer some ?s for a couple months now. Find it very informative. I am not new to the subject or usage of aas by any means but sometimes others' opinions are needed. I am however new to using internet sources. I had a local source but after the whole qv downfall he just started getting random ugls that were hit or miss, mostly garbage. A couple buddies of mine who compete nationally put me on to z and recommended him highly. I was skeptical at first and just did the minimum order. Al throughout z provided great communication and the order got to me total in about three weeks 2 weeks of them processing the order and about 8 days in the mail. I was excited to see the human grade stuff that i havent been able to get ahold of for about 9 years. I placed a second order right after i received the first and although the order came extremely fast i was not happy to see that he switched my bd pink thais for dbol from alchemia pharma as i have read sub par reviews for alchemia pharma. I emailed him about this and his response was "alchemia is a good company". I have been on them now for 6 days and they been working as good as any dbol i've used before, just wished he would of sent me a heads up email. All in all z is definitely g2g. I would recommend their service to anyone, don't know about their domestic or own lines though but the hg gear is definitely on the up and up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back