Under age

Dumb, I knew two very diciplined youngsters gearing, one ended up about 5 foot even and the other is actually about 6'3"

what's the point.. don't waste your money.. you can still grow nicely without juice.

We're talking 14-18 year olds right, maybe 13. Damn at 13-14 thier balls just drop now thier going to shink them, not to smart

JohnnyB

IMO wait until you are about 22 years old. You still are flooded with natural Test and GH right now! As for teenagers using gear....STUPID! Bone plates will close prematurely in most cases...leaving the poor kid with stunted growth!
I waited until mid-20's for my 1st cycle...and I am 6'4" 280 pounds with most of that growth occuring from age 13 through 21.

ya because my cuzin just came up to me and asked if I cna hook him up with some shit! I slapped the shit out of him hes only 16. Im proud hem wants to jump to the next level but his way to young and still educated enough to use gear!

I todl him don't worry about gear! If i ever here or someone tells me hes using gear, Im gonna kick his ass!

He is tottaly focused on lifting! Im proud he wants to make a full time change in his life!

under 20 it's a waste, but, over 20, i recommend getting ur levels checked first, mine were pathetic (156 total test) so juicing for me at 500mg seemed reasonable even though im only 21, sure the smart thing would be to do like 200-300 (trt levels) but i feel like i deserve higher tests since ive been stuck with low naturally :p

yes but what about your growth plates did u ever made a radio to know if they were set up or maybe u might have grow in tall ...n or juste in size (large) of the shoulder bones ... now i do not want to fetch that but one day i found on the net that there is a high percentage of youg juicer wich suicide themself later ... just see about stephou in here french bbers which everybody was loving his physique he began at 18,5 and he kill himself at 25 ...

yes but what about your growth plates did u ever made a radio to know if they were set up or maybe u might have grow in tall ...n or juste in size (large) of the shoulder bones ... now i do not want to fetch that but one day i found on the net that there is a high percentage of youg juicer wich suicide themself later ... just see about stephou in here french bbers which everybody was loving his physique he began at 18,5 and he kill himself at 25 ...

im not a believer in gear being a cause for suicide, just like roid rage, what gear does is, it just enhances you, if you have anger issues, it'll only make it that much more, if you're suicidal, it'll only push you that much more, not a believer in the whole you're only aggressive because of roids or you killed yourself because of roids, chances are even without roids you would of done the same thing but later in life , that's just my .02 :p

i tell u the truth what really made me go on roid so young especially one reason was that i red that it make grow the penis lol but now i dont remember how he was before i take test for the first time ... but for sure i dont have the same as rocco have and thats the one i wanted so if i knew it maybe i had not juice so young and more try to gain some inch in tall ...

lol im from europe but i dont have a small one and i got a lot more than average size in my conuntry but id just wanted a rocco one but now regret cause have small bone structure

im not a believer in gear being a cause for suicide, just like roid rage, what gear does is, it just enhances you, if you have anger issues, it'll only make it that much more, if you're suicidal, it'll only push you that much more, not a believer in the whole you're only aggressive because of roids or you killed yourself because of roids, chances are even without roids you would of done the same thing but later in life , that's just my .02 :p
And that shows your lack of research and knowledge and am sorry to come off like tgat but testosterone has been can cause irreperable damage to your frontal lobe if started too early. Thats a scientific fact. Also that our hormones dictate our mood amd how we feel is another fact. Being that some one who has had no mental health issues can encounter problems specially if they do not know what they are doing. Many men that encounter mental health issues have hormonal ombalance so to say testosterone can not cause some one to commit suicied is ignorant at best.

Some males that have high t by nature or by self induced procedure tent to be very one track monded. Theyvtend to be very bad inrelationships tend to be a failure at amby things and come to a point where therss nothin left. Theyvhave burned every bridge and see only one way out. Suicide is ussually their only and last option. Now we are talking a small percentage of society at best 1-2% but its a proven fact psycological and medical.

And that shows your lack of research and knowledge and am sorry to come off like tgat but testosterone has been can cause irreperable damage to your frontal lobe if started too early. Thats a scientific fact. Also that our hormones dictate our mood amd how we feel is another fact. Being that some one who has had no mental health issues can encounter problems specially if they do not know what they are doing. Many men that encounter mental health issues have hormonal ombalance so to say testosterone can not cause some one to commit suicied is ignorant at best.

Some males that have high t by nature or by self induced procedure tent to be very one track monded. Theyvtend to be very bad inrelationships tend to be a failure at amby things and come to a point where therss nothin left. Theyvhave burned every bridge and see only one way out. Suicide is ussually their only and last option. Now we are talking a small percentage of society at best 1-2% but its a proven fact psycological and medical.

hm interesting stuff :p good read, i can see how it could cause issues since hormones control everything we do, but im on the fence bout all of it, on one hand i believe that it just encourages actions that you've already planned but on other hand its what u said :p , but i guess im on the fence bout it because it is such a small percentage

This statement is false bro, it is well documented that steroids will make rage, if im running alot of test, I will lose my shit if some one pisses me off, generally if im not on I'm a very passive person, when younger kids do these drugs and dont understand the way to dose they screw up their hormone system which does lead to depression thus leading to suicide, I know because it happened to me many years ago, I had awful depression due to steroid use! Back in the 90's we didnt have these web sites to listen to the veterns that could offer advice, we just went to the gym and bought whatever the dude there had and he told ya you would grow like a weed, little did we as young teens know all we were doing was fucking up our hormone system. My first cycle was when I was 18, I did test suspension for 2 months and 40 mg d-bol ED, I packed on so much muscle that the gym teacher at school called me in for a meeting with the principal, this shit will screw a teen up if started too early, I agree mid to late 20's is the ideal age, that's when we start to get a level head about ourselve's, I'm 40 now and still running 2 cycles a year and have good health, I learned over the years that if ya start feeling weird on a cycle something is wrong with dose.... thats my 2 cents bro!!

Back