Universal Kits is NOT shut down

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
They are not shut down. Someone hacked Mr. Universe and is using his identities on other boards. Disregard any posts stating that www.universalkits.com is shutting down.

Please allow some time for the real Mr. Universe to get online and tell the story of what has happened as it involves corrupt & jealous competitors.

What would a competitor really gain with this? If it becomes known who it is they just screwed themselves and their own credibility. Idiots.

What a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can now remove the noose from my neck and step off this chair.

awesome company!!!

bleachcola said:
A preemptive strike on www.getbig.com wouldn't be a bad idea. :)

man I dont want to go there again....
but we do have some guys in the chat forum that are beyond impressive with a computer, I bet they could cause all kinds of shit for the ass that did this

sucks to hear, UK has the best service I've seen in a while. Their shipping is beyond fast, with quality product. I doubt any information that could be hazardous to the consumers was obtained, except for addy's maybe.

i hope mr. universe gets this all straightened out, on a side note, Liqua-Solutions is going out of business and having a clearance sale. Everything in stock is on sale up to ~80% off, has to go, get it cheap.

Wow. This shit is just stupid. Fuck the dogs, unleash the big-ass, tested up, power-liftin 300-lb squad on em. That'll teach em to mess with good guys like UK. I hope it gets fixed soon......I need some Ldex!

Semper Fi

Back