Updated ecto

Been a while, I'll try to put up the rest soon...
ectobi.jpg

abtwist.jpg

Last edited:
weasel0803 said:
very nice. quite athleteic look. what's your split and routine like? well done

Thanks for the kind words.
Very basic stuff really: Chest/back on Mon and Fri and everything else has a day of its own through the week. My upper body thickness is lacking and that s why the chest/back supersets twice a week for now.

ectomorph said:

Very basic stuff really: Chest/back on Mon and Fri and everything else has a day of its own through the week. My upper body thickness is lacking and that s why the chest/back supersets twice a week for now.

It's obviously working well for you....chest looking very good

Would you mind laying out the split for the week? I was actually thinking of doing something identical with training chest\back 2x per week but am unsure how I would put everything else in there...

yes I would second InTraining1234's request! very nice physique. Ether good genetics or really dedicated on diet.

InTraining1234 said:
It's obviously working well for you....chest looking very good

Would you mind laying out the split for the week? I was actually thinking of doing something identical with training chest\back 2x per week but am unsure how I would put everything else in there...

Day1: Chest, Back
Day2:Shoulders
Day3:Legs
Day4:Chest,Back
Day5:Arms
Off days 6,7

rubberduckyo said:
There seems to be a blue strip of material blocking my view......

j/k Looking great!
For you, I might be able to "work something out...":D lol thanks for the postive words everyone.
ecto-

Back