Updated ecto

Wow! I think my new favorite color is blue, now! Very nice, ecto, very nice! ouch,......whew!
Great job, nice pics!

Dude you look realy good, what is ur height and how much do u weigh, are chicks all over, u must get a lot of attention, anything extraordinary that you experienced like walking around and some girl comes up to u........ share if u have any.

I've noticed you seem to be a big DC advocate on other threads, but the split you outlined on this one doesn't go with what I've read about Doggcrapp. Am I missing some of it?
By the way, if you're really an ectomorph, great work on building some nice leg thickness.

Well, this thread is almost a year old now. I have gone to DC primarily but have to "cruise" more than most... Thanks for the compliment.

Yeah, I know it's old. Newbie here! Just going back and researching old posts. Saw your pics. Quite impressed. Especially with the legs, calves and those FREAKY abs! I also noticed you are TN. Are you planning on doing any shows soon? I am considering doing my first show this year. In novice division of course!

No, no show this year... Thanks again and if there is anything I can help you with, let me know. Good luck with your show.

ecto

Thank for the encouragement, pullinbig is bustin my balls on another thread about big lifts. I am going to get my feet wet in a show in 5 weeks. A dude at my gym competes every year and thinks I got potential. You look really evenly developed, thats what I need to work on the most. I have a huge chest and thighs from football training, but thats about all. I'm always pretty lean but ain't ever had abs like you. I think it must be a genetic or development thing. I train them everyday after my workout and I don't think that is working. I'm scared to tone it down though, which is what scares me the most about the DC stuff, do you think its enough to get that "balanced" look?

Whatever your doing looks like its working like that.
What are your stats by the way?

what about the abs??? any training tips? do you do DC style ab work? I have to say yours are PERFECT!

Back