Very Little

I am wondering what kind of results to expect off of 50mg of anavar daily along with one cc of cypionate 200 weekly. I know its very little, but can i expect any results. I am 6'3 at about 230. need to tone up. Work out every other day with heavy weights. Really new to the whole thing, just want a boost. I understand i should wait and keep lifting but im to impatient. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I am wondering what kind of results to expect off of 50mg of anavar daily along with one cc of cypionate 200 weekly. I know its very little, but can i expect any results. I am 6'3 at about 230. need to tone up. Work out every other day with heavy weights. Really new to the whole thing, just want a boost. I understand i should wait and keep lifting but im to impatient. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

If you just want a boost have a energy drink not cyp and Anavar (var) bump the cyp to 500 and u will get jacked

It depends on your goals. For bodybuilding, people will ridicule you for the relatively light dosages.

What are your goals?

overall goal is bulk. The cyp is a scrip from dr and the Anavar (var) is for leaning. I am former junkie, alcoholic, and quite smoking a year ago @ 2 1/2 packs a day. I needed something for stress so i picked up weights and it helps, besides the fact i enjoy it. Decided on Anavar (var) after advice from a friend. Sounds like i took wrong advice. paid 150 for 50 mg. told to take 1/2 a pill first week then 1 a day for 4 weeks then back to half a pill for 6 week. Thanks

brother pls dont listen to that adivce. if your gonna run Anavar (var) run at least 50mg a day i suggest 75mg a day to see real results if you can bump the cyp to 300mg a week break it up twice a week to 150mg tues,thurs and of course make sure diet is good.

AAS are not for toning up...circuit training, cycling anything aerobic is for toning up.

Good decision s in the kitchen are crucial for this goal as well...

Sooo glad your clean man..really.

Weights and the fitness lifestyle are a great substitute for that other life.

As Mike indicated a light cycle is all I do when break out of my trt..but I m 48 and soooo beat and broke down bone wise, maintaining my present strength and present level of fitness is all I want.

Good luck

i just cant believe how quick everyone just jumped the gun and started on him about the AAS and how he needs to up dosage etc.

T got it on point yet again, its over looked, your a pretty big dude and your looking to cut up. look at your DIET first and get that on point, and just circuit train and some cardio and with your solid diet in place good things will come. Im great to hear that yourself a former addict found your savior in weights, that is one great step my friend. But i think there is other things you can do than turn to the juice my man

Insted of starting at 25 mg a day on the var, can I go ahead with the 50 mg? Why the need for starting at 25 mg a day? Thanks for all the other info.

dude
drop the pills and leave the cyp dosage alone. your health is much more important. steroid use is very adictive pychologically and w your background u need to stay away.

sounds like the cruise I'm gonna be going on for 10 weeks starting on the 15th of May...

weeks 1-10
test cyp 200
weeks 3-10
var 60mg ed
proviron 75mg ed

I think u can get somthing out of what u wanna run (200mg cyp per wk/50mg Anavar (var) ed)... keep your diet high in protein, stay clear of junk, train hard and get lots of rest and I see no reason why u can't gain a lean 8-10lbs

Back