*Warning-No bullshit-highdoses

Silenzio

half a year
2000mg Testosterone enanthate/EW
1200mg Nandrolone decanoate/EW
50mcg-120mcg Lr3 igf-1/ED with 20days on and off
10-15iu insulin/ED with 20days on and off
50mcg t3/ED
150-200mg/ED orals with time on and off.
diet is 600g protein,600g carbs,low on fat.

is this good or what for maximum mass?

What are your current stats and cycle history? What was your last cycle like? What is your schedule for blood testing, etc.?

Silenzio said:
half a year
2000mg Testosterone enanthate/EW
1200mg Nandrolone decanoate/EW
50mcg-120mcg Lr3 igf-1/ED with 20days on and off
10-15iu insulin/ED with 20days on and off
50mcg t3/ED
150-200mg/ED orals with time on and off.
diet is 600g protein,600g carbs,low on fat.

is this good or what for maximum mass?
150-200 mg ed orals . i firmly believe the oral scare is way overblown but i wouldnt touch that for the length of time your talking about .
unless you make your living at this thats just WAY too much gear .

you better not be 6'4, 132lbs.

Post your stats, training history, cycle history, any othe relevant information so people can accurately advise you.

I dont see any real "problems" with the test, deca, igf-1 and slin. But orals at that amount wont be good, neither will using t3 for that long.
But I sure as hell would like to know youre stats as I get help from a european champion and world champion runner up and he never was in any near those doses.

meet your new house

Gen%20%20Patton's%20hand%20made%20coffin.jpg

the highest doses I have done and I was experimenting was
2.1g of test e ew
1.05g of deca ew
525mg of tren a ew
I have to say that I really did not see that big of a difference compared to using a lot less gear.

Perfection Awaits,

Thats kinda rude man, lots of PLs are over 5gs a week. Not that its a good idea but I have never heard of anyone dying from too much gear. Maybe seriously lousy sides, but never death. The life threatening stuff comes from pain killer addiction, booze, and rec drugs mixed with AS.

I personally think that much gear is a waste of money for most people.I remember about 5 years ago Conan69 did a "suicide cycle",wich was alot bigger than that,and he said he did not gain much more if any than compared to his normal cycles.I remember him saying there was no difference between 2 grams of test comprared to 1 gram,as far as gains were concerned.

Why do I think of this 1980's movie whenever I glance over this post:

B00005RYL5.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

PLOT: Mark doesn't expect any problems in going to college: he and his friend have reserved places in Harvard and his parents have the money to pay for his education there. But suddenly his father's neurotic psychiatrist advises him to go on vacation in Hawaii instead of spending more money on his son. Since Mark wants to keep his lifestyle, including a fancy car and a flat shared with his friend, he seeks financial support. The only foundation which still accepts applications is for blacks only -- no problem, with lots of bronzing pills and "soul in his voice" he sets out to Harvard. Soon he has to realize that being black will cause some people to handle him differently.

Lion8974 said:
Why do I think of this 1980's movie whenever I glance over this post:

B00005RYL5.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

PLOT: Mark doesn't expect any problems in going to college: he and his friend have reserved places in Harvard and his parents have the money to pay for his education there. But suddenly his father's neurotic psychiatrist advises him to go on vacation in Hawaii instead of spending more money on his son. Since Mark wants to keep his lifestyle, including a fancy car and a flat shared with his friend, he seeks financial support. The only foundation which still accepts applications is for blacks only -- no problem, with lots of bronzing pills and "soul in his voice" he sets out to Harvard. Soon he has to realize that being black will cause some people to handle him differently.

dude you hands down get my vote for " best sense of humour on a post"
imlmao :roll: :roll: :roll:

In my opinion, you could make good gains off this cycle for 2-3 months but then the gains will stop. No point in taking those high doses for so long unless you plan to cut for the last half of the cycle.

Back