WARNING to all members regarding recent busts

lowboy said:
The only reason bush is doing this is because a member of his family has the contract for the federal jails to supply food.... more prisoners more $$$$$$$$$$$$

OK. If you say so.

the heat is on because of all the dealers @ the street corner keep pushing GEAR on innocent people !

the heat is on because of all the dealers @ the street corner keep pushing GEAR on innocent people ! ( LMFAO) What a joke this steroid thing has become ! Through all my years in this game (16) , this is at its worst...you CANT blame Bush for making GEAR in the same class as coke, weed, amphetamines, etc...etc... the Steroid Act of 1990 took care of all that ... The new motto of the late 90's and on is >>If the Pham Companies are not making $$$ off it ... make it Illegal ! Epedra is a case in point... Pham comp revenues last year for thier "diet" FDA approved fat loss supps was like 8 - 10 million $'s... sales of Ehedra over 2 BILLION $'s.... !!!! so they make it illegal to manufacture , and mark my words they WILL be using ehedra and resell/ spin it into a new product of their own profit !
To the Mods here @ ology >> good lookin out ! and thax for the heads up !

The war on steroids is a bad joke.
Can anybody please explain me what’s wrong with a bunch of athletes who try to enhance there bodies with chemicals? Is it the health risks? Every juicer I know makes sure he knows what he is doing to avoid unnecessary risks. Are the hospitals full with juicers? No, they are not! If the government really wants to bring down healthcare costs they should close down McDonnalds.
What problems in society are caused by steroids? None!

I hate all the misinformation the government gives to justify their war on steroids. Don’t they have bigger problems to deal with?

how do you do a source check the right way?

i see a lot about asking the mods to check your sources and equally as much saying "do not ask the mods about sources" so what is the right way to go about this? i want to check out my guy, but i don't want to piss anybody off. i know a lot of other guys are having this problem as well. could you tell me how to do this.

kmatheis said:
i see a lot about asking the mods to check your sources and equally as much saying "do not ask the mods about sources" so what is the right way to go about this? i want to check out my guy, but i don't want to piss anybody off. i know a lot of other guys are having this problem as well. could you tell me how to do this.
i think your a little confused . when most say " do not ask the mods about sources " MOST mean dont ask them to give you a sources name . thats totally different than haveing a source that you want to verify is good or not .
right now is a touchy time with all the bust lately so take any source check from ANYONE with a grain of salt because its really hard to tell who is still legit , who is busted and who might fake being busted to scam apart .

Lauw said:
The war on steroids is a bad joke.
Can anybody please explain me what’s wrong with a bunch of athletes who try to enhance there bodies with chemicals? Is it the health risks? Every juicer I know makes sure he knows what he is doing to avoid unnecessary risks. Are the hospitals full with juicers? No, they are not! If the government really wants to bring down healthcare costs they should close down McDonnalds.
What problems in society are caused by steroids? None!

I hate all the misinformation the government gives to justify their war on steroids. Don’t they have bigger problems to deal with?
I couldn't agree with you more, make smoking and fast food illegal and leave us alone!!!

JohnnyB said:
If you happen to get caught, don't give up other Bros to save your ass, going to jail with a rat jacket won't save any part of your ass

JohnnyB

Listen to this man.

Man there been some hefty busts over in England too, the police are looking for entire organizations to bust rather than single dealers, times are bad for bodybuilders globally right now

Mvmaxx, jcp....what's up brothas?

Not to start shit or anything....but having discussion boards with 100's of people logged on talking about UG labs, specifics of UG labs, sources names, etc could not be helping the situation. There should be no discussion about UG labs on these boards.

Things have to get back to the way they were. Where underground means underground.

Diz

mvmaxx said:
I (along with several other mods) want to give everyone a heads up to be very careful in these trying times. For those that don't know the UG scene is extremely hot right now and busts continue to happen. I've been on these boards for a few years now and I've seen A TON of busts and scams happen. But this right now is by far the most organized effort I've seen by law enforcement (LE) to bring down sources. Attribute it to the Balco scandal, Bush's war on steroids, whatever you want. Fact is it's very bad right now.

The two biggest mex suppliers have been busted recently and many remailers for international guys seem to be getting busted as well.

This has already caused other smaller sources to be busted. Others I've talked to are getting out while the ones that stick around will be risking a lot.
I also wouldn't be surprised to see prices increase as the two bulk guys that got busted were 30%+ cheaper than the next closest guy.

My main point here is for everyone to be very careful at this time. With all the recent activity it'd be wise to do a source check with a couple mods on even the most reliable guys.

Stay safe everyone.

DO NOT e-mail or PM me asking which sources I'm referring to because I will not reply. Feel free to do a source check on your particular source and we can tell you if they specifically are involved.

Ok so how can i do a source check about a certain internet source? I mean.. i can't just post the web address on here?!

if it is a web address it is highly not recommended anyway havent you read about only using ug sources? Never use a web site.

burm137 said:
if it is a web address it is highly not recommended anyway havent you read about only using ug sources? Never use a web site.

I have an internet source, they are easily found on a search such as "DECA DURABOLIN". I have ordered from them last month and received the goods in proper order (a week or so) an a timely manner. One product came from Germany, the other from Greece (i believe it was). What do you think of that? ... And by the way... yes, it was the real thing.

Italian said:
I have an internet source, they are easily found on a search such as "DECA DURABOLIN". I have ordered from them last month and received the goods in proper order (a week or so) an a timely manner. One product came from Germany, the other from Greece (i believe it was). What do you think of that? ... And by the way... yes, it was the real thing.

LOL....see what I mean?

This is the most ignorant post I've ever seen in my life. You should be banned for posting this shit.

Diz

Dizzy said:
LOL....see what I mean?

This is the most ignorant post I've ever seen in my life. You should be banned for posting this shit.

Diz

I did not give out my source. There are SEVERAL sources posted on the net that ANYONE can access to. I am sure that many of them are froudulent and I am not denying that. One should be very careful before ordering, and i do agree with that. I am just giving my experience, which is what forums are about. Sharing information and ones experience. And perhaps YOU should be banned for cussing one here and not me for telling the truth.

Italian said:
I did not give out my source. There are SEVERAL sources posted on the net that ANYONE can access to. I am sure that many of them are froudulent and I am not denying that. One should be very careful before ordering, and i do agree with that. I am just giving my experience, which is what forums are about. Sharing information and ones experience. And perhaps YOU should be banned for cussing one here and not me for telling the truth.
Bro I have low posts but I have been around this scene for many years it is understood that nobody orders from web sites. Anyone with sense will tell you. Lots of times they are fake the rest you get ripped off. But hey its your decision but listen to the other bros that have experience that is what they are here for. in my humble opinion. By the way I really like your avatar Arnold is my favorite. Especially the old 70's photographs they are great.

burm137 said:
Bro I have low posts but I have been around this scene for many years it is understood that nobody orders from web sites. Anyone with sense will tell you. Lots of times they are fake the rest you get ripped off. But hey its your decision but listen to the other bros that have experience that is what they are here for. in my humble opinion. By the way I really like your avatar Arnold is my favorite. Especially the old 70's photographs they are great.
Yes thanks, Arnold has always been my favorite also.
Concerning the net source, I assure you that i did order before and the goods were legit. Not all net sources are froadulent obviously... although i'm sure a lot of them are. I guess i got lucky.

Back