WARNING to all members regarding recent busts

mvmaxx

I (along with several other mods) want to give everyone a heads up to be very careful in these trying times. For those that don't know the UG scene is extremely hot right now and busts continue to happen. I've been on these boards for a few years now and I've seen A TON of busts and scams happen. But this right now is by far the most organized effort I've seen by law enforcement (LE) to bring down sources. Attribute it to the Balco scandal, Bush's war on steroids, whatever you want. Fact is it's very bad right now.

The two biggest mex suppliers have been busted recently and many remailers for international guys seem to be getting busted as well.

This has already caused other smaller sources to be busted. Others I've talked to are getting out while the ones that stick around will be risking a lot.
I also wouldn't be surprised to see prices increase as the two bulk guys that got busted were 30%+ cheaper than the next closest guy.

My main point here is for everyone to be very careful at this time. With all the recent activity it'd be wise to do a source check with a couple mods on even the most reliable guys.

Stay safe everyone.

DO NOT e-mail or PM me asking which sources I'm referring to because I will not reply. Feel free to do a source check on your particular source and we can tell you if they specifically are involved.

Just to add, do not email mods looking for sources who are not involved. I don't give out sources at all and i would be surprised if any of the other mods do as well. If your normal guy has good MX prices i would stay away as your chances of him having heat on him are good. This has gotten to the point where domestic express packs were seized and controlled deliveries were done. Tons of shit has been coming down, i was not so sure it was as big as it is, but i do beleive so now. I will say the game is like one giant web, and unfortunately the problems are happening at the very top, so you can figure it out. People were just not careful, this was a much better game before open source posting and the explosion of the community, that is all i can say.

Good heads up guys.

Take it from me.... even the best, most reliable sources can get busted also.

If you happen to get caught, don't give up other Bros to save your ass, going to jail with a rat jacket won't save any part of your ass

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
If you happen to get caught, don't give up other Bros to save your ass, going to jail with a rat jacket won't save any part of your ass

JohnnyB

i heard that a rat makes a good bitch in jail.. :shoot2:

I must give a BIG BUMP to Biggie for keeping this board the safest around.
And i agree with JCP, open source posting is very risky and IMO foolish right now. Private undergound sources are the only way to go now.

brooklynheight said:
do you think the "hombrew" method is a safer route now a days?

Not necessarily as I know of one recent bust that involved a guy that produced/shipped powders.

brooklynheight said:
do you think the "hombrew" method is a safer route now a days?
Things seem to be going down across the spectrum. Do your source checks before every order, and if your going intl with powder...dont order big. Just my 2mg's

Well, here in Sweden, possetion for oneself is "legal" but you can only have a little at home. Havent checked this up but im gonna.

What i was wondering. If someone sells gear like from mexico, and shippes it .. maybe 2 cycles big, to someone in america, what could happen to the guy purchasing it?

This whole war on steroids is BS. When is the last time you say someone using steroids rob or lkill someone to get there next fix. Luckily here in Iraq where i will be spending the next year it is legal and can get straight from the pharmicy. Good luck to everyone stay safe and get big.

The only reason bush is doing this is because a member of his family has the contract for the federal jails to supply food.... more prisoners more $$$$$$$$$$$$

lowboy said:
The only reason bush is doing this is because a member of his family has the contract for the federal jails to supply food.... more prisoners more $$$$$$$$$$$$

Um... sure, ok...

Dont forget that the "prohormone ban" legislation that passed was not just a ban on prohormones, but it actually ammended the controlled substances act and provided additional money to enforce the laws.

Back