Way over expired gear...

workoutfreak078

I have been pinning Naps Test E/EQ for the past 13 weeks now. I just realized my last vial of EQ expired in 2001. I have no idea why they would ship me this. The color turned a sort of darkish yellowish color while the other vials were clear as water. I'm guessing this stuff is useless? Any thoughts?

Also, I don't think this stuff is dosed correctly. Not too happy.

Well I would contact them directly. I find it hard to believe they have a vial that expired in 2001 laying around which would mean it was made in the 90's because everyone typically puts an expiration date of three years on vials. These dates usually don't mean much.

How does it smell? You say the color is different from other vials, but is it still clear and nothing in the oil that is visible? I doubt they have been around that long and I'm assuming it's a miss print but I could be wrong.

Well I would contact them directly. I find it hard to believe they have a vial that expired in 2001 laying around which would mean it was made in the 90's because everyone typically puts an expiration date of three years on vials. These dates usually don't mean much.

How does it smell? You say the color is different from other vials, but is it still clear and nothing in the oil that is visible? I doubt they have been around that long and I'm assuming it's a miss print but I could be wrong.

My other EQ vials expire in 2012 and 2013. This one clearly says 2001. The label also seems a bit worn out too. I don't think there is any need to contact them anyway. By the time the stuff arrives my cycle will be over and all this gear is extremely underdosed anyway. Not trying to bash anyone, I'm just extremely disappointed because I saw so many good reviews on it. Either everyone saying it is the best stuff never had good gear before, or I just got a bad batch.

Well that would all be a reason to contact them. If they sent you garbage you should let them know and I'm not doubting that it says 2001, I'm saying it must be a misprint on the label because they were no around in 98.

i been runnin test e and eq from nappy as well, what makes u think it was under dosed? im only on week 6 tho been doin , 500 test and 600 EQ per week.

i been runnin test e and eq from nappy as well, what makes u think it was under dosed? im only on week 6 tho been doin , 500 test and 600 EQ per week.

I'm running 500mg Test E and 600mg EQ as well. I know it is underdosed because I am going on week 14 with hardly any results. I know my diet and workout routine is perfect. I am not even going to get into that, I have such bad OCD about making it perfect it is not even funny. I also don't feel the pump or the need to want to push through my workouts. I actually feel like I am on a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. I have five other people that are on it as well. Two think it is underdosed and three of them think it is bunk. A couple of them got a blood test yesterday, waiting on the results. We all got different batches as well.

Again, I am not bashing. I just feel like people have a right to know. This stuff isn't cheap.

I will also contact them to see what is up with this vial. Thanks for the responses.

W O F you absolutely should post your opinion. Let us know how the blood work comes back and how close to blood work that last pin was. I also get blood when on just to see where my levels should be and try to do this every cycle and especially when changing brands. Good luck to you bro.

Did you contact naps? Just curious.

I've never used Naps always used Z without a problem, but that has to be a typo bro. Doesn't seem logical that a source would have a vial sitting around for over 10 years then try to mix it in discreetly with someones order. Let us know the results of those blood tests though. You should also try to contact your source.

i'm running 500mg test e and 600mg eq as well. I know it is underdosed because i am going on week 14 with hardly any results. I know my diet and workout routine is perfect. I am not even going to get into that, i have such bad ocd about making it perfect it is not even funny. I also don't feel the pump or the need to want to push through my workouts. I actually feel like i am on a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. I have five other people that are on it as well. Two think it is underdosed and three of them think it is bunk. A couple of them got a blood test yesterday, waiting on the results. We all got different batches as well.

Again, i am not bashing. I just feel like people have a right to know. This stuff isn't cheap.

I will also contact them to see what is up with this vial. Thanks for the responses.

bro fuc under dose, it's bunk, they gave me bunk unlabeled vials of test e. Tried to contact theme they refuse to answer, when i used a different e-mail they answered with in 6 hours, but they found out that it was me they started to ignore again. Any way i did not see any point to come on here and talk about naps bunk test, as i would get flamed and bashed. But i thought that i throw this in here. Now are they selective scammers i dont know but i will tell you this i got bunk gear.

bro fuc under dose, it's bunk, they gave me bunk unlabeled vials of test e. Tried to contact theme they refuse to answer, when i used a different e-mail they answered with in 6 hours, but they found out that it was me they started to ignore again. Any way i did not see any point to come on here and talk about naps bunk test, as i would get flamed and bashed. But i thought that i throw this in here. Now are they selective scammers i dont know but i will tell you this i got bunk gear.

how do you know its bunk? i ordered around the same time ppl were getting unlabeled gear but i got mine label. the only discrepancy from my other orders was that the oil was clear instead of the usual light yellow that it normally comes in. i was told it was prob a different oil that was used. all the gear i have is from naps and all of it seems legit (atleast everything ive taken).

OP my first guess would be that it was a typo on the label. could easily meant to put 2011 and typo-ed 2001.

P91 why do you think it's bunk?? I don't use them but just curious. Really who cares about a label as long as you know what it is. I would rather have them send it to me than wait an extra week for a label to come but if you are gonna call them out and say it's bunk at least give a reason.

P91 why do you think it's bunk?? I don't use them but just curious. Really who cares about a label as long as you know what it is. I would rather have them send it to me than wait an extra week for a label to come but if you are gonna call them out and say it's bunk at least give a reason.

Bro label or not it was bunk, but I can care less I just see it a part of the journey to obtain real gear. plus now I got a better idea screw sources if you can go get the gear yourself or have a friend that can ship you from those "legal" countries.

Bro label or not it was bunk, but I can care less I just see it a part of the journey to obtain real gear. plus now I got a better idea screw sources if you can go get the gear yourself or have a friend that can ship you from those "legal" countries.

You still didn't explain how you know its bunk....

Back