WEEK 2 and ALREADY seeing gains!!!

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
im on week 2 of Dbol/Test E/Deca cycle and feeling in-fucking sane. This is my third cycle and have to say im feeling the best I've ever felt! I know all I've gained is probably water weight and only from the dbol, but reguardless im lifting like an animal and I think my delts which were my low points are shaping out. Here are a few pics from my chest workout tonight.

BTW, the dbols are GP's, The test E is Axio and the Deca is Syntrop... Fuck you for taking so damn long to order my shit gp, but thanks for the potency!

1zp5k0g.jpg

r2nn8y.jpg

2mo5pjq.jpg

Thanks man

Forgot to mention doses

dbol 50mg
Test E 500mg
Deca 300mg (hopefully enough to make some gains)
aromasin 25mg ed

Last edited:
damn... dbol not effecting your stomach? i went down to 40mg. even then i had cramps here an there.

not the slightest bit.. The only concern I have is gyno, last cycle I didnt run an A/i and now I have starting phases of gyno. Im scared its gonna progress... If my nipples get any more pointer I think I might peirce my nipples lmaoo, the gyno wont show and I dont have to dish out $10k for surgery.

insurance by chance? LOL hell yeah, get them bitches pierced. hahaha. i did mine before, but i took mine out, out of stupidity. i took out alot of piercings. right now just have the ears done to a 11/16", the lips rings an all are out :(

insurance by chance? LOL hell yeah, get them bitches pierced. hahaha. i did mine before, but i took mine out, out of stupidity. i took out alot of piercings. right now just have the ears done to a 11/16", the lips rings an all are out :(

Nah, no insurance, im too cheap lol... If need be I can dish out the cash for the surgery, but again.. im cheap lol.

come on up the street to golds numba 1 and lift some real weighs. pf sucks lol. oh and dont drop the weights the alrm might go off.

on a serious note there dumbells only go to like what 80lbs. what can you do with that

come on up the street to golds numba 1 and lift some real weighs. pf sucks lol. oh and dont drop the weights the alrm might go off.

on a serious note there dumbells only go to like what 80lbs. what can you do with that

lol, that was yesterday when they were closed until midnight, my ex works there so I pretty much own that gym! Too many people at golds man. Dumbells only go to 75, but to be honest the only weight higher then 75 I would use is shrugs and I do both with dumbells and a barbell.

im just messin with you. im layed up right now with a torn bicep lower distal tendon. had surgery last month. northeast ortho did it so i was in good hands. your lookin good n1 keep it up

You are looking sick bro. How bad is the gyno. My nips are puffy also and i was thinking about piercing mine but i heard that is makes it look worse but i dont know cause i never done it. Insurance sometimes doesnt take care of gyno.

You are looking sick bro. How bad is the gyno. My nips are puffy also and i was thinking about piercing mine but i heard that is makes it look worse but i dont know cause i never done it. Insurance sometimes doesnt take care of gyno.

Does it? Idk anyone who pierced there nipples becuase of gyno I personally just thought it would hide the pointy nips lol.

It's wierd becuase sometimes theyll look REALLY bad and sometimes theyll look normal. Usually if It's cold, I just get out of the shoer or If I rub them theyll look normal, but any other time they look like this... Really bothers me when they look like this

23sy79z.jpg

6jmvxx.jpg

Does it? Idk anyone who pierced there nipples becuase of gyno I personally just thought it would hide the pointy nips lol.

It's wierd becuase sometimes theyll look REALLY bad and sometimes theyll look normal. Usually if It's cold, I just get out of the shoer or If I rub them theyll look normal, but any other time they look like this... Really bothers me when they look like this

23sy79z.jpg

6jmvxx.jpg

eh blame it on the weather LOL!!!!! my nipples are assholes anyway hahaha. anytime im at the beach trying to look sexy in the summer, they just seem to become puffy. an im like COME ON!!!! so i tweek em a bit, get them nice an tense haha. ill deal with a hard nipple than a poofy one

Back