weight training on.empty stomach

bigsixx

Ok, so I know the bb world is dead set on training with food in ur belly, or at least having eaten somethin that day b4 training,
I honestly have my best workouts on an empty stomach, in.the morning I've tried eating b4 I hit it, and I get sick and wanna throw up , I've waited till the afternoon having consumed.round 4 or 5 meals already, give myself an excruciating headache within the hr, when I hit it in.the morning, empty stomach, I get great burns, great pumps, anyone else exp this?

I feel amazing w/o food in my belly workin out. I wake up at 5am and drink a full glass of water and head out to the gym then eat a big ass meal afterwards. Also feel like i want to throw up if i eat then go workout. Our bodies are different :D

I feel amazing w/o food in my belly workin out. I wake up at 5am and drink a full glass of water and head out to the gym then eat a big ass meal afterwards. Also feel like i want to throw up if i eat then go workout. Our bodies are different :D
Funny u say that, don't know y, but when I come off a cycle, I'm stronger, than while on, don't know if its placebo effect, or what, my body is retarded lol

Back