What are my ology brothers stats?

Millertime

Dedication=Respect
Just curious what my fellow steroidology brothers stats are?
Weight:
Body fat%:
Reason for using aas:

35yrs
6'2"
234lbs
13%
Weight training has been a big part of my life since I was 18yrs old and using aas to assist me in enhancing the hard work I put into it.

5'10"
230lbs
Bf not sure maybe 20%
I am a boxing coach and was a competitive fighter in the 70's and eighty's always have been in decent shape... reason for aas the older you get the more you have to leave behind........if you can slow things down just a bit........its all good :)

29yrs old
6'-2"
254lbs
Bf around 14%

Reason for using AAS- The glory, to get bigger, stronger, faster. To be me the way i am right now.

5'10"
220 lbs
14%
I have lifted weights since high school and have always loved being in the gym. I haven't used aas yet and became a member here to educate myself before taking the plunge.

6' 4"
221 lbs
bout 13-14%
Was a big time runner etc and too skinny for my frame. Weighed in the 180s even though I've lifted for 20 years. Now I'm one of the big boys.

5'11''
10%

Finally off to join the dark side, 3 days in to my first cycle, looking forward to reporting some higher numbers in a few weeks!

6 feet tall 208lbs 11%bf 29 yoa

Reason for starting is I wanted to put years back on my body, I feel as if Ive done that with great help and alot of reading and asking.....

5'9" 190 age 29 bf%17

been outta the gym for 1.5 years due to injury. just started back in jan and already down to 17% from 18 in that time. won't start cycling again for at least another 6 months to regain all my natural strength and drop bf

5'-11"
11% bf
Yea.. I'm a skinny ectomorph, just starting to bulk now.

Why I'm getting ready to start my first cycle? Cause at 35 years old I ain't gonna wait around til I'm 40+ to hit some so called 'natural peak' - no high road for me, I'm gonna lift, train, eat, and cycle hard NOW. And as a good tax paying American I can inject whatever the F_ck I want in me anytime I choose - So I do it for the reason I CHOOSE to do it cause I want to (and thats prob what it really comes down to for everybody else)

Good post.

I started one similar 'Strength Comparison - Before & After'
but based on strength stats but not physique. I would be interested to see those who posted here give some strength stats there.

I'll throw down on this one after my BF test.

24 years old
5'7"
190lbs
about 15% been out of the gym for about 4 months from injury, gains have been coming back quick.

To assist me in powerlifting, i only did so for about 4 months got injured, unrelated, and now am just more focused on bodybuilding and keeping myself healthy.

5"9
About 15% bf and shrinking..

I have always been an athlete. I got near my genetic potential and decided that I wanted more.

6'
12%

Targeting single digit BF and a few more pounds, 220 at 9% would not hurt my feelings. About 6 weeks into my first NPP cycle and liking the results. It has made a significant difference in the plateau I hit on trt.

Back