What can I expect from a FULL YEAR of 500mg test per week?

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
ok, I KNOW the chances of getting natty test levels back to normal are slim to none but would I be immuned to a normal testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test such as like 2ml twice a month becuase of the long period of time @ 500mg per week?

Are there any health risks to running this dose for a full year?

Would the muscle increase be as much as if I ran 4 12 week cycles individually?

umm what to expect? no balls, thats one thing to expect from 500mg of test a week all year lol honestly brother i wouldn't know since i haven't done anything like that, maybe one of the fellas that have been on like that might chime in...

Got a guy on another board who has been cruising and blasting for a year.

Been blasting almost 1.4G of test per week stacked with all sorts.

Will let you know how it works for him.

I'm on a site that has numerous guys who have been on for years not just one and a few had to do post cycle therapy (pct) for certain reasons and they recovered fine. It took a hell of a post cycle therapy (pct) and awhile to get everything back to normal but they bounced back.

Here's one post cycle therapy (pct) one of the guys ran after three years, it took a bit over 4 months for him to fully recover.

"I ran Clomid at 300mg for Day 1; 100mg/day for Days 2-11; and 50mg/day for Days 21-28. And for immediate restoration of my testosterone production I stacked my Clomid with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), along with 40mgs of Nolva ed"

I would just run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on to help with recovery later.

If your going to do more than couple cycles a year why put yourself through the side effects of serms. It's not like they've been around for years and we have no clue what kind of long term effects they will have on our bodies.

I won't put my body through another post cycle therapy (pct) again unless I absolutely have to, screw that shit.

In the end it's you choice :)

Well that's my 2 cent.

Last edited:
yeah i know a guy who said he ran test e/deca for a 12 months with no problems. but i dont put much into anything this guy says! but maybe he did.

My buddy has been blasting since the beginning of September, using Sustanon (sust), Deca, Dbol, A-bombs, Tren e, Test cyp, not all at once of course,..he started with Sust/Deca/Dbol, then to Sust/Tren/Abombs, then Cyp/Deca/Tren, and is going to run Cyp/EQ/Tren until April or May, running 750-1000mg of either Sustanon (sust) or Cyp ew, with 50-100mg one or the other oral, and 400-600mg Tren e....he claims he has no sides either.
He's 5'10", 265lbs, just pressed 495 on bench..

Honestly after a while your gains will slow to almost nothing. If you do it that way you have to introduce new compounds here and there.

This is all a guessing game Numba. I lucked out and even though i needed post cycle therapy (pct), i was still able to have kids. So i don't care now that I have a son.

I personally agree that if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles a year, then coming off is kind of silly as the whole time on = time off things is moot. Most don't follow that anyway.

The big advantage i see is the acclimation of the new body weight. Which is greater the longer you stay on IMO as its easier to maintain that weight. The problem is most guys who stay on long term end up relying on gear to maintain those gains instead of hardcore diet and training. I have an old friend like that. After 10 years of juicing, he just looks like a big guy with shitty muscle tone.

I'm on a site that has numerous guys who have been on for years not just one and a few had to do pct for certain reasons and they recovered fine. It took a hell of a PCT and awhile to get everything back to normal but they bounced back.

Here's one pct one of the guys ran after three years, it took a bit over 4 months for him to fully recover.

I would just run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on to help with recovery later.

If your going to do more than couple cycles a year why put yourself through the side effects of serms. It's not like they've been around for years and we have no clue what kind of long term effects they will have on our bodies.

I won't put my body through another pct again unless I absolutely have to, screw that shit.

In the end it's you choice :)

Well that's my 2 cent.

how old are you b-boi? There's a huge difference between a guy whos 40 and decides to cruise and a guy who is in his 20's right? I myself am 22 and would love to stay on year round..with the cycles I run, and have no plans to stop, I know for a fact I will be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) eventually....
just like scrappa Im really curious as to the health aspect of it, and also the immunity that would be built up to test. I mean obviously staying on year round isn't going to win you any medals in the health department, but I almost feel it would be healthier than the on off on off roller coaster approach of cycling.

This is all a guessing game Numba. I lucked out and even though i needed post cycle therapy (pct), i was still able to have kids. So i don't care now that I have a son.

I personally agree that if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles a year, then coming off is kind of silly as the whole time on = time off things is moot. Most don't follow that anyway.

The big advantage i see is the acclimation of the new body weight. Which is greater the longer you stay on IMO as its easier to maintain that weight. The problem is most guys who stay on long term end up relying on gear to maintain those gains instead of hardcore diet and training. I have an old friend like that. After 10 years of juicing, he just looks like a big guy with shitty muscle tone.

now how young is too young?? Is there even an awnser to that question?

If you're going to be on 1 huge cycle for a year you'll probably see shitty gains.

If you blast and cruise you'll see much better gains. Like det said, you need to swap compounds around. I see better results when I don't run the same compounds in back to back blasts.

Also, if I remember correctly - aren't you still in your 20's? Like mid 20's even? If so, I wouldn't even consider it if I were you unless you're becoming a pro athlete or bodybuilder etc.

Blast and cruising is a quick way to learn just how frustrating it is to NEED to pin every week. It would be a shame if you were stuck having to pin for the remaining 55-60+ years of your life....

Staying on year round is sure to affect your hemoglobin, hematocrit, HDL and thyroid eventually..............

dosages would have to be lowered to get those things back in range............blood testing ever 2-3 months would become necessary.

doe you guys understand what it means when your hemo is high?

Blast and cruising is a quick way to learn just how frustrating it is to NEED to pin every week. It would be a shame if you were stuck having to pin for the remaining 55-60+ years of your life....

yes it can become very annoying............

If you're younger and are dead set on shutting down your natural test production, I wonder if it would be better for you guys to just cut down on the time off between cycles instead of blast and cruising? For long term health that is

I'll leave that one up the smarties like Det lol

If you're younger and are dead set on shutting down your natural test production, I wonder if it would be better for you guys to just cut down on the time off between cycles instead of blast and cruising? For long term health that is

I'll leave that one up the smarties like Det lol

your right.........you would have to lower your dose to physiological range.........or may even have to come off for a period to get things within range.

Many people turn a blind eye to the fact that AAS may increase the risk of cardiovascular events, the bottomline is they do. Its just once you come off things go back to normal,it usually takes the same amount of time thatyou were on to get them to go back to normal, thats where the whole time on time off thing came from. Staying on perm just increases the probibility of those events and it increases the probibility that you may not be able to get those values back in range.

I wonder, since increases insulin sensitivity, if the kind of wears your body out............and when you come off if it would decrease sensitivity............almost inducing diabetes.

Another thing I wonder sometimes is if its wise to shut down GNRH for such a long period. Also are we a different person without it???? It controls many other things in the body including physcological things.............happy feelings and all that bullshit.............I wonder if shutting those things down will make you a different person personality wise.........................................

Back