what countries can i buy steroids in a pharmacy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking to go on holiday with the misses and im not sure where to go, The thing is i want to bring back a load of gear and im not sure what places sell it in pharmacys. Ive seen lists but they seem to be old and im pretty sure laws have changed in some of these countries. Any help would be great.

I live in Florida, and I buy my Test. Cypionate from the local pharmacy. Just bring a prescription from your doctor, and you're good to go. ;)

You can buy without prescription:
Egypt
Turkey
Iran
Dominicana
Columbia
Moldova
Pakistan
Liban
Thailand
India

with prescription:
Mexico
Post USSR countries

You can buy without prescription:
Egypt
Turkey
Iran
Dominicana
Columbia
Moldova
Pakistan
Liban
Thailand
India

with prescription:
Mexico
Post USSR countries

take india off that list unless you are not in a key city (metropolitan where the police are more strict) you cant buy otc any more they ask for scripts or just plain say 'no'

One thing is buying it, another thing is getting it into the states. Not worth the risk.
Stick to our sponsors.

Im looking to go on holiday with the misses and im not sure where to go, The thing is i want to bring back a load of gear and im not sure what places sell it in pharmacys. Ive seen lists but they seem to be old and im pretty sure laws have changed in some of these countries. Any help would be great.

Off the top of my head. Mexico, Greece, Turkey, Eqypt, Ukraine. Im sure about these one. Im also sure that pretty much any third world country you can buy whatever you want anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back