what countries can i buy steroids in a pharmacy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshman!

I am banned!
Im looking to go on holiday with the misses and im not sure where to go, The thing is i want to bring back a load of gear and im not sure what places sell it in pharmacys. Ive seen lists but they seem to be old and im pretty sure laws have changed in some of these countries. Any help would be great.

Mexico I know for sure. My friend just got back from brazil and he said you cant buy gear there or any surrounding area.

I believe the DR is an option, but bringing it back may be problem. AS far as Europe, there are many countries where it's available. Poland used to and I think Greece is an option. Maybe Turkey and Hungary ??

If I'm wrong , please correct me.

Just order it of the net and Holiday where ever you want and you wont get busted trying to smuggle it back in the country

Thanks for all the replys, DR?? is that the dominican republic? I live in the uk so bringing it back will be easy, plus its so much cheaper to buy direct from a pharmacy.

Yeah mexico for sure, but only certain products. And yes, there is that problem ofgetting the gear home

welshman,
it's easer to get things to the UK?
Isn't their security as good as everyone else's?
:)

Nah, but its legal here for personal use, i know boys who have brought shit loads back from thailand with no problems.

I wouls stay away from mexi gear , the pharmacies make money turning people in , they will sell to you and then give border cops all your info ,,beware

Mexico and Thailand is all that I know.
But you can get it pretty much anywhere if really desperate and look around.
I wouldn't even bother with Mexico & Thailand, much better places out there and better prices too.. you just need to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back