what countries can i buy steroids in a pharmacy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking to go on holiday with the misses and im not sure where to go, The thing is i want to bring back a load of gear and im not sure what places sell it in pharmacys. Ive seen lists but they seem to be old and im pretty sure laws have changed in some of these countries. Any help would be great.

It is legal to bring back any prescribed drug. You are allowed a 3 month supply. All you have to do is go to Mexico, go to the pharmacy and ask what Dr. can you go to for a prescription. Most of these pharmacies have quacks right there. When you come back thru customs claim the drugs do not try to hide them.
Check the law and you'll find I'm right

It is legal to bring back any prescribed drug. You are allowed a 3 month supply. All you have to do is go to Mexico, go to the pharmacy and ask what Dr. can you go to for a prescription. Most of these pharmacies have quacks right there. When you come back thru customs claim the drugs do not try to hide them.
Check the law and you'll find I'm right

where would you find their laws listed? i tried to google mex laws & came up with very little and it was very vague. if u could shoot me a pm or list the source that would be cool bro

Good thread. Seems there are lots of countries. Trick is finding what product is best in which country. Insight on anavar anyone???

Regardless of the michael kors is a Class A or Class B certificates

Today, you can find a vast array of watches to fit your lifestyle, outfit, event, or even one to express your personality. The red shoes or boots are usually really common throughout Valentine's. Michael had his beginnings in various pattern homes and and this uncovered him to many variations and an unending earth of concepts.
Whenever a new watch appears it is important to read online reviews to ensure you are buying a quality product. In this case, your clothing may be geared to a specific type of activity. I don't think that if you asked me a few years ago if rain boots would come back in style, I would have said yes.
00 - $50. Talking about Coach Handbag, it is the best Christmas handbag for the fashion girls. Any time you acquire this kind of manufacturer, in addition to the actual, michael kors michael kors handbags finances you could appear amazing michael kors watch sale.
Buying provides in adjustment to ladies is in actuality a accomplished lot worse compared to alteration your own dental professional. Above all, your personal Eliza Kors shopping bags are made utilizing a really exclusive, cost effective and michaelkorshandbags2u.com sturdy supply.
On the second place, bags will be fabulous to the best degree with bright colors. Apparently she was hailed as the "Best e-book reader" that year. For buying brands such as Levis, Michael Kors or BCBG shoes online always refer to some of the customers who have used the shops service to be sure about the quality of shoes they Discount Michael Kors Handbags sell and prevent yourself from Burberry Outlet falling victim to scam traders.

To Read More:
Fake Burberry Outlet
Burberry Outlet Online
Fake Burberry Outlet Online

Thanks for all the replys, DR?? is that the dominican republic? I live in the uk so bringing it back will be easy, plus its so much cheaper to buy direct from a pharmacy.

a single ampule of sustanon 250 is 40 dollars in mexico... i dont know where you got the idea that its cheap.. ugl gear is usually much cheaper

India
Everything is available in pharmacies here
Test
Decca
Npp
Hcg
Clomid
Nolvadex
Aromasin
Adex
Letrozole etc
And it's pretty cheap aswell

Yup they dont ask yu for a script most places for gear but don't ask for vallium and stuff in that category and you will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back