What is it like to be on test (mentally)?

serber12345

Hey guys, hypothetically i am considering to hop on just test e or cyp.

I know others who do it and say it is day and night as far as mental difference, but haven't gone into much detail with me about what exactly it's like to be high test.
I myself have been tested, and my test is just very mid range, (520 ng/dl).

So please do go into as much detail as you can about how it feels to JUST be on testosterone, whether that be your blasting dose or cruising dose (please specify though).
I'm curious to know if when hypothetically I hopped on if it will make me feel as energetic, lively, and horny as I was when I was a kid or what?

Does it make music sound better? Hobbies more fun?

I know it makes you hornier, but does it make life in general more enjoyable?

Edit: I am also a guitar player and was hoping it could give me more creativity, and general vitality to help write music.

I know others who do it and say it is day and night as far as mental difference, but haven't gone into much detail with me about what exactly it's like to be high test.

So please do go into as much detail as you can about how it feels to JUST be on testosterone, whether that be your blasting dose or cruising dose (please specify though).
I'm curious to know if when hypothetically I hopped on if it will make me feel as energetic, lively, and horny as I was when I was a kid or what?

Edit: I am also a guitar player and was hoping it could give me more creativity, and general vitality to help write music.
What type of post is this?

Last edited:

I think you're confusing test with weed/shrooms/acid/mdma

I think you're confusing test with weed/shrooms/acid/mdma

Not at all. I understand it doesn't have a distinct drug like effect, clearly. But regardless, it IS hormone that effects neurotransmitters, and you will feel different by altering those neurotransmitters. Period.

I just want to know what it feels like, if it feels significantly better in terms of quality of life, etc. than being natural

Not at all. I understand it doesn't have a distinct drug like effect, clearly. But regardless, it IS hormone that effects neurotransmitters, and you will feel different by altering those neurotransmitters. Period.

I just want to know what it feels like, if it feels significantly better in terms of quality of life, etc. than being natural

How old are you?

You feel just like you, only less lethargic. You might not even notice the change if you are not actively looking for it.

Unless, of course, you are talking about taking large amounts of Test with No Ester attached...

I think he's right. All the best music writers were on test; Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Beethoven, even Burl Ives.

Sad thing is that its not your fault for asking, the media, MTV, Disney channels are pushing it like its the new cool drug that will make boys look like Superman and screw like Ron Jeremy. Good question and reflects what the media is throwing at our kids these days. Be sure to read here all you can because Test is not a joint you can smoke and leave.
Its a lifelong commitment after the first hit.
and answer my question, how old are you?

Last edited:
I think he's right. All the best music writers were on test; Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Beethoven, even Burl Ives.

You left out Bob Marley and Liberace too. The most famous Test user out there in history I would say was Jack Kennedy. thats former President John F. Kennedy for you young ones.

Last edited:
Sad thing is that its not your fault for asking, the media, MTV, Disney channels are pushing it like its the new cool drug that will make boys look like Superman. Good question and reflects what the media is throwing at our kids these days. Be sure to read here all you can because Test is not a joint you can smoke and leave. Its a lifelong commitment after the first hit.
and answer my question, how old are you?

No? Not sure why you think you can demand an answer from me over the internet and I'll just comply lmao. And I'm not getting my info from the "media". Mainly from other forums and research on my own, as plenty of other gear users have claimed to feel like "god" on high doses of test.

ALSO, I NEVER EVER said you could just "take" test once like a joint and get "high" off it. Jesus christ. I understand how this shit works, and how to run it properly, as far as cycling theories and blasting and cruising etc. I simply have never been on test and wanted to know if their was a significant mental effect I could expect.

So absolutely sick of people who completely twist and misinterpret a legitimate question.

How is it not a valid question either? If you were to hop on a hormonal compound, would you not want to know how it would effect you mentally? I mean really? I'm I just "stupid and childish" for even wondering?

31 post and on this forum and just now wondering what test will do to you emotions?? What sort of forum did you think this was??

You keep saying if you used test only? Have you used any AAS before? Sounds like you maybe were doing orals only or something cray cray!

Just going off of your comments, your young, you for sure aren't educated in the AAS world and probably should stay clear and if you really are considering this please take time don't ask crazy questions and do your homework on what you will be forever changing in your body and mind!!

This isn't a magic button that will make you better at guitar hero or rock band, this is serious life changing decisions your talking about here!

31 post and on this forum and just now wondering what test will do to you emotions?? What sort of forum did you think this was??

You keep saying if you used test only? Have you used any AAS before? Sounds like you maybe were doing orals only or something cray cray!

Just going off of your comments, your young, you for sure aren't educated in the AAS world and probably should stay clear and if you really are considering this please take time don't ask crazy questions and do your homework on what you will be forever changing in your body and mind!!

This isn't a magic button that will make you better at guitar hero or rock band, this is serious life changing decisions your talking about here!

For the fiftieth time, again, because it is such a negative thing to be curious about how testosterone would affect one's mentality.

Actually I'm not even going to argue my point to people this ******, goodbye lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
No? Not sure why you think you can demand an answer from me over the internet and I'll just comply lmao. And I'm not getting my info from the "media". Mainly from other forums and research on my own, as plenty of other gear users have claimed to feel like "god" on high doses of test.

ALSO, I NEVER EVER said you could just "take" test once like a joint and get "high" off it. Jesus christ. I understand how this shit works, and how to run it properly, as far as cycling theories and blasting and cruising etc. I simply have never been on test and wanted to know if their was a significant mental effect I could expect.

So absolutely sick of people who completely twist and misinterpret a legitimate question.

How is it not a valid question either? If you were to hop on a hormonal compound, would you not want to know how it would effect you mentally? I mean really? I'm I just "stupid and childish" for even wondering?

and I have every right to go up yours and ask you anything I want since I am an Admin here and we dont take kindly to kids coming here and talking your talk.

This is how the real AAS world gets it's horrible name! Irrisponsible owners/users.:(

Last edited:
Back