What is sexy to you?

Smilee21

Exotic is Erotic...
What is sexy to you? What do you find more attractive inner beauty vs. outer beauty? And why?

What do you look for in a potential partner?

Outer beauty is the initial attraction but it inner beauty that keeps ya

This. You have to have SOME physical attraction to your partner.

The inner beauty is the determining factor.

She can be as hot as fire but be dumb, conceited, high-maintenance, etc. Things you don't like.

Inner beauty matters more in the long run...if a long run is your intentions.

I'm not going to lie & say looks aren't important, of course u need to be attracted physically to your partner, but someone that's beautiful on the outside & is ugly & nasty on the inside, just wouldn't take long for what's on the inside to overwhelm what's on the outside.
Personality, intelligence, morality, all play a role in how "beautiful" we see perceve someone to be.
Inner beauty last forever , outer beauty fades with time.

I have liked women I never thought I would like. Skinny is sexy to me, even really skinny if its naturally that way because of a high metabolism(like some girls I have liked). But if the face is right I can have a little more meat on there lol. As long as its healthy weight, its fine by me. Because there are some girls that are as heavy as me, but pure 100% healthy weight who train more than I do.

It also comes down to personality. I could never marry a girl who cusses or drinks. I know it seems odd, but upon doing those things they usually degrade themselves. But I am the kind of guy who goes for the intelligent home schooled church girl who still has her dignity and values lol. Which I am finding, surprisingly there are more out there than I though. A girl actually has to show motherly characteristics for me to really get attracted. When they show concern and care for someone, especially children for some reason it flips a switch in my mind. A girl with motherly instincts sets me on fire haha. Also this causes me issues because I am easily attracted to single moms as they are in full mommy mode -.-

Skin color does not matter to me as long as her face/body/hair go with it. A blond girl with a fake bake is disgusting, and a black girl with blond hair is disgusting. But a black girl with long black hair and brown eyes will get me, and a blond girl with blue eyes and a light complexion will get me.

The more natural a girl looks, usually the more I am attracted.

Outer beauty is the initial attraction but it inner beauty that keeps ya

This. You have to have SOME physical attraction to your partner.

The inner beauty is the determining factor.

She can be as hot as fire but be dumb, conceited, high-maintenance, etc. Things you don't like.

Inner beauty matters more in the long run...if a long run is your intentions.

I'm not going to lie & say looks aren't important, of course u need to be attracted physically to your partner, but someone that's beautiful on the outside & is ugly & nasty on the inside, just wouldn't take long for what's on the inside to overwhelm what's on the outside.
Personality, intelligence, morality, all play a role in how "beautiful" we see perceve someone to be.
Inner beauty last forever , outer beauty fades with time.
I don't think I could say it any better than what they said above. I do want to add one thing and that is chemistry. I'm not talking looks, I'm talking physiologically... when she touches you - even nonsexually - you feel something almost electrical run through your body. Actual chemistry, you can't explain it, it just is.

But I am the kind of guy who goes for the intelligent home schooled church girl who still has her dignity and values lol. Which I am finding, surprisingly there are more out there than I though. A girl actually has to show motherly characteristics for me to really get attracted. When they show concern and care for someone, especially children for some reason it flips a switch in my mind. A girl with motherly instincts sets me on fire haha. Also this causes me issues because I am easily attracted to single moms as they are in full mommy mode -.-
This I agree with too. Good CURRENT values are important to me. I could care less if someone has a past because we all do and I am no exception. I do care about where a woman is NOW in her life. Everyone has baggage but please keep it to carry on only! And single moms... one of my biggest weaknesses. I'm a single dad and when I see a good mom, it makes me feel comfortable around her because I know that if we got together long term, she would be good to my kids. My kids don't need another mom but if a woman is going to be in my life, she is going to be a part of my kids' lives. Single mom.. yummy :devil2:

Last edited:
I don't think I could say it any better than what they said above. I do want to add one thing and that is chemistry. I'm not talking looks, I'm talking physiologically... when she touches you - even nonsexually - you feel something almost electrical run through your body. Actual chemistry, you can't explain it, it just is.

This I agree with too. Good CURRENT values are important to me. I could care less if someone has a past because we all do and I am no exception. I do care about where a woman is NOW in her life. Everyone has baggage but please keep it to carry on only! And single moms... one of my biggest weaknesses. I'm a single dad and when I see a good mom, it makes me feel comfortable around her because I know that if we got together long term, she would be good to my kids. My kids don't need another mom but if a woman is going to be in my life, she is going to be a part of my kids' lives. Single mom.. yummy :devil2:

Beautifully said and I agree...

I agree with a lot of these!! Something I would like to add is ambition. I look for girls who are in a good spot in there lives now and still always looking to better themselves. Not being sexist here but I find this a very hard thing to find in women. It seems to me like they get in a comfortable place in their lives and are happy just staying there. I want a girl that could be the fuckin president and still want to better herself in some way.

I agree with a lot of these!! Something I would like to add is ambition. I look for girls who are in a good spot in there lives now and still always looking to better themselves. Not being sexist here but I find this a very hard thing to find in women. It seems to me like they get in a comfortable place in their lives and are happy just staying there. I want a girl that could be the fuckin president and still want to better herself in some way.

Yes, I agree

That is one thing that immediately turns me away from an individual. When they have no ambition, I want to see that hunger and drive to always be the best they can be. Never settling.

Child-bear....haha jk! I agree with most of what has been said. Physical attraction is of course important, without it you simply cannot have intimacy. However, there are so many other things that are incredibly important - for me, it is a synergy - meaning, all of the parts just have to come together to make something that works. I don't necessarily look for one trait or another.

The biggest struggle for me was finding someone who wasn't just totally wrapped up in themselves. Also, if you let me hit it the first time we go out, that is a negative. My fiancee made me wait for a while, despite my "A game" efforts...and that helped solidify to me that she was well worth it!

The biggest struggle for me was finding someone who wasn't just totally wrapped up in themselves. Also, if you let me hit it the first time we go out, that is a negative. My fiancee made me wait for a while, despite my "A game" efforts...and that helped solidify to me that she was well worth it!

Out of every girl I have ever been with only 1 has made me wait. I think my game is just too good or girls are just that horny these days lol

Out of every girl I have ever been with only 1 has made me wait. I think my game is just too good or girls are just that horny these days lol

All it takes is one brother! Same here though, when you've got swagger like me, it's hard to find one that doesn't give it up like it's on clearance! LOL

:bowdown::bowdown:

All it takes is one brother! Same here though, when you've got swagger like me, it's hard to find one that doesn't give it up like it's on clearance! LOL

:bowdown::bowdown:

Girls love muscles! When you throw in some good game and a nice car it's lights out brother. I've also found girls always notice nice shoes. I never would've thought.

Back