what supplements do you guys use while on a cycle

NOW Whey Protein Isolate
NOW L-Arginine Powder
NOW L-Glutamine Powder
NOW Carbo Gain
NOW Ribose Powder
NOW Creatine Monohydrate
NOW BCAA's

And a whole shitload of individual vitamins from the standard Wal-Mart brand Nature's Best.

Really only 4 I use I consider them required for me Protien Isolate, Carbo Gain, Creatine Monohydrate, and Vitamins. The rest depend on budget sometimes I skip on some supplements. I also mix the L-Arginine in for before shake and L-Glutamine for after shake.

Then use other stuff like BCAA's to sip in between sets.

Protein, creatine, and multi vitamins for me. I try not to invest top much money on supps, because I feel they don't yield enough results for the price.

I use USP Labs "Anything they make rocks"

I have Jack3d (Best Supp Ever!!)
Oxy Elite Pro
Need 2 Build Muscle Protein (New to it)
Multi Vitamin (Costco)
Fish Oil
Vit D3 2000 MG

With HGH
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Thyroid Support

Love it all especially the USP Labs stuff

It doesn't matter for me if im on or off. But always protein and a multi. Throw in ECA stack every so often too

Protein, creatine, and multi vitamins for me. I try not to invest top much money on supps, because I feel they don't yield enough results for the price.

Agreed and likewise. I'd rather buy another vial of test for the same price then some cheap marketing scam bullshit. Stick to the ones that have been proven to work.

One more thing I would like to add is that I never buy supp's that are combination of different ingredients. Manufacturers hide behind the trace symbol which lets them legally add 60%-90% placebo and 40%-10% active ingredient to cut costs.

That's why I buy raw powders of each thing, and then basically make my own custom supplement.

Omega 3-6-9 (mega dose around 8g per day)
Multi (generic most of the time)
Whey
Taurine

Arginine Pre workout
BCAA intra workout

Back