Whats everyones playoff team this year?

YODATRON

Eating Stormtroopers
With playoffs just starting I was wondering who you guys might think will win or which is your favorite team this year? Personally I like St.Louis and Pittsburgh

I like the direction they're going but I'm thinking okc might be the big dogs in the west this year. I know Miami is favored but Indiana might smack them around a lil more this time around...

Avalanche! Been a fan ever since Joe Sakic was wearing the 'C'

Everyone keeps talking about how they are overachieving but they have been saying that since the season started and now they are up 1-0 in the first round.

The west is heavy though and all roads lead through another juggernaut of a team - Ducks, Sharks/Kings, Blues/Hawks

Avalanche! Been a fan ever since Joe Sakic was wearing the 'C'

Everyone keeps talking about how they are overachieving but they have been saying that since the season started and now they are up 1-0 in the first round.

The west is heavy though and all roads lead through another juggernaut of a team - Ducks, Sharks/Kings, Blues/Hawks

I like the Avs because they have like 16 Canadians on there team cheers

I like the direction they're going but I'm thinking okc might be the big dogs in the west this year. I know Miami is favored but Indiana might smack them around a lil more this time around...

As long as Miami looses they are cheap

St Louis thats my team on ea NHL lol and Pittsburgh I dont mind the Bruins and Avs as secondary

It's been a start to the playoffs.
Since Vancouver isn't in it, and in no way deserves to be in the playoffs, I'll be picking a team to root for next round.

Back