which is the most painful steroid to inject?

ILoveTren

sorry if this has already been posted and refer me to it but if not just curious... i know the oil based would hurt more but which ones really hurt?

For me, Winstrol. Not that it hurts while injecting, but give it 12 hours and WATCH OUT...lolol

T400 by Denkall if shot solo but if used in a 1:1 ratio there is not much pain after injection.

I havent tried everything but from what Iv heard from everyone I would say test suspension.

prop is what i hear is the most painful...But I was on the test enthate and man it hurt like you could not believe im talking test enthate now and it don't hurt which is strange i guess it just depends what kind the type and from where...

Suspension back in the day was great. Steris 30ml/100mg . Great stuff.

I would have to say the most painfil for me was , spectro's oilbase suspension and PL's Tren/Prop.

Fake Deca yellow tops for me...couldn't walk right for a week...thought an abcess was forming. I was damn lucky!

QV test prop and QV Winstrol (winny) both were pretty bad but I think the Winstrol (winny) hurt more!

ive heard prop and suspen were both bad i havent used gear before but if i do i guess i will know which ones are goin to be bitches

proline test enan. 500 worst ever 2ml in delt couldn't fuckin lift arm fo 3-4 days,and 102 fever even when lowered to 1/2 ml a shot still sucked but bearable

Back