Whos test E is most potent?

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
Out of ONLY these three, which lab has had the most potent Test E in your opinion. Z, ax or Geneza?

I have tried 2 out of the 3 labs and have liked both that I tried, just trying to see which has worked best for you guys. I'd really like to hear guys that have tried all three rather then someone who has had decent gains from only one and swears by them becuase they havent tried anyone else.

I have never tried AX but I have tried GP and Z. Z left me with a knot and was a bit more painful than GP. GP was very smooth and painless. I compared the results of both and GP is more effective in my book.

This is a useless question as just about everyone is going to give you a different answer. The key is once you find a source who you are satisfied with in terms of products and service, stick by their side. When you show your supplier support through thick and thin they will take just as good care of you as you did for them. All 3 of these UGLs are quality products.

Personally I prefer Geneza. I have never once ever had an issue with Geneza, whereas I have had issues with: overdosed Z (many would not even consider this a problem), bunk/unsterile Axio products.

Not only are geneza's oils some of the smoothest around, you would be hard-pressed to find someone who has used their orals and didn't find them to be number one in their books.

GP Orals ROCK MY SOCKS !!!!

I think I'd rather know which one is more accurately dosed. Consistency and accuracy with the labeled dosing is more important, to me, then getting some shit that's labeled "200mg/mL" but is actually closer to 400mg/mL. Over and under dosing, discrepancies from batch to batch makes it difficult to predict results. Give me the lab that gets it right time after time.

Last edited:
This is a useless question as just about everyone is going to give you a different answer. The key is once you find a source who you are satisfied with in terms of products and service, stick by their side. When you show your supplier support through thick and thin they will take just as good care of you as you did for them. All 3 of these UGLs are quality products.

Personally I prefer Geneza. I have never once ever had an issue with Geneza, whereas I have had issues with: overdosed Z (many would not even consider this a problem), bunk/unsterile Axio products.

Not only are geneza's oils some of the smoothest around, you would be hard-pressed to find someone who has used their orals and didn't find them to be number one in their books.

GP Orals ROCK MY SOCKS !!!!

I actually ordered some gp dbols becuase I keep hearing there the best, but im on week 4 and my package is a no show so far :( ... I've tried Z and Ax before, but I wanted to buy a little tester package before I spent lots of money on my liquids. Hopefully there just backed up and customs didnt get it. I used the .net site so it should be g2g

Last edited:
I actually ordered some gp dbols becuase I keep hearing there the best, but im on week 4 and my package is a no show so far :( ... I've tried Z and Ax before, but I wanted to buy a little tester package before I spent lots of money on my liquids. Hopefully there just backed up and customs didnt get it. I used the .net site so it should be g2g

Nothing to worry about numba. Naps will make sure your taken care off!

I think I'd rather know which one is more accurately dosed. Consistency and accuracy with the labeled dosing is more important, to me, then getting some shit that's labeled "200mg/mL" but is actually closer to 400mg/mL. Over and under dosing, discrepancies from batch to batch makes it difficult to predict results. Give me the lab that gets it right time after time.

This is the most important thing to consider. If the gear is dosed accurately, sterile, and isn't incredibly painful. That's all that really matters.

+1
I feel GP has been the most consistent for me.

If it's been 4 weeks since it shipped I think your in the clear to contact naps.

looking for help

as of a week ago my source has been taken from me and im going crazy, i need a trusted source for what im looking for..anyoe got any suggestions help would be a lifesaver....only intrested in tren e

I have been happy with the GP brand for a long time now. If pharm grade was one the list I would do with that though

+1
I feel GP has been the most consistent for me.

If it's been 4 weeks since it shipped I think your in the clear to contact naps.

it's been about 25 days, im going to give it 3 more days and then ill contact them. Im not too sure about what there going to do for me without a siezure letter though.

well if there both dosed the same like 250mg/ml then there both as strong.
wich would i rec?
axio, geneza, syntrop (for test E i would go axio) but the cyp from gp was VERRY smooth like water.
not to bash but i personally wouldent use Z.
sry.

Back