why cant i break this 193 mark..

I counted about 5 meals in there, 2 of which were shakes. I don't think your getting enough calories in. Every meal should be broken down like this:

You should have 7 meals a day, 2 of which can be shakes (these should be gainer shakes). All meals should have a 50g protein (chicken, fish, steak) 80g carbs (potatoes, pasts, rice, oatmeal) get your fats in as well. Your simply not gettin enough in man! I eat 4-6 chicken breasts a day, 2 weight gainer shakes, a double big mac combo and carbs out the ass (yeah, I shit a lot).

Last edited:
crushershockey said:
get a good weigh gainer... i use mammoth weigh when i'm bulking... each shake has 965cals in it... i usually take 3 double scoops a day on top of all my meals

mammoth rocks....

maybe its bc u spend all ur extra calories typing in the ten thousand periods you put in every post..............

outlawtas2 said:
I counted about 5 meals in there, 2 of which were shakes. I don't think your getting enough calories in. Every meal should be broken down like this:

You should have 7 meals a day, 2 of which can be shakes (these should be gainer shakes). All meals should have a 50g protein (chicken, fish, steak) 80g carbs (potatoes, pasts, rice, oatmeal) get your fats in as well. Your simply not gettin enough in man! I eat 4-6 chicken breasts a day, 2 weight gainer shakes, a double big mac combo and carbs out the ass (yeah, I shit a lot).

Although I don't eat AS much as that, I agree, 2 BIG meals, 2-3 chicken sandwiches or equivilents, and 2 weight gainer shakes should be enough to bring you numbers up.

the rule of thumb I use is, the moment I'm not feeling bloated anymore, I eat again.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hows that dcortio1

What a minute

1. How long have you been on your cycle?
2. What gains have you made so far?
3. What were your previous gains on your previous cycles?

On my current cycle I have made three different jumps in weight and strength in 11 weeks. Depending on how long you have left on your cycle you could still have increases. Also, my cycle does not stay the same through out the duration. I started this cycle on Tren only, I added Test cyp and EQ a week later. Eight weeks into the cycle I added test prop.

Sometimes just eating and training is not the full answer. Listen to your body. Do you need rest? I actually don't train as much as I did at the begining of my cycle. I train harder and heavier but not as long. When I know I need rest, I don't go to the gym. I stay home and rest or do something relaxing.

on cycle for 8 weeks now..gained 24 pds previous cycle max 0f 16 pd.ive gained a shit load of rep strength....started pushing 180 and im upo to 210..not bad..considering im 193....

sean usmc said:
ive gained a shit load of rep strength..

I am sure there are many who would disagree,,,,,,,but don't do a lot of reps. Low reps, high weight, and lots of food.

Sean go to the training forum and read some posts. Take a look at the 5X5 training. I can't emphasize this enough, that you can overtrain even when on cycle. I see too many guys doing five different chest exercised on chest day with a ton of reps and then moving on to 3-5 tricept exercises. IMO too much. I use to do it too,,,,,and it really got me no where. So I would do more reps,,,,and still get nowhere. In the last few years I have been doing the low reps/heavy weight training and I have got some great gains.

Slayer said:
Sean go to the training forum and read some posts. Take a look at the 5X5 training. I can't emphasize this enough, that you can overtrain even when on cycle. I see too many guys doing five different chest exercised on chest day with a ton of reps and then moving on to 3-5 tricept exercises. IMO too much. I use to do it too,,,,,and it really got me no where. So I would do more reps,,,,and still get nowhere. In the last few years I have been doing the low reps/heavy weight training and I have got some great gains.

Couldn't have said it better. Try the 5x5. It has changed my whole outlook on training. Not to mention I don't feel over trained. I could go on and on about this, but just try it!

yeah google madcow 5X5

and youre not eating anything...egg whites??? eat the whole fucking egg! eat lots of nuts, add olive oil to your protien shakes, snack on protien bars, eat a midnight shake, and EAT BIGGER MEALS!!!

a bowl of cereal? thats crap man, eat 2 cups of raw oats with whole milk and 3 scoops protien powder, add a banana and some peanut butter and you got about 1000 kcal and 100 g pro.

well update i took the 5x5 deal and im satisfied ..thanks alot guys really...awesome

Back