Why does there seem like there is no more love for Deca????

Bigpappadump

In the early 80's and early 90's Deca was thought of as one of the best anabolics, if not the best. What happened? It seems like more and more I read these boards, Deca has fallen out of favor. Why exactly do you think this is?

I think a lot of people suffer sides from it ( especially when using higher doses) and therefore don't like it.
It seems that more people suffer from gyno caused by deca than any other steroid.
Test and deca are very different, and I believe it is easier to prevent gyno from test than it is to block progesterone from deca. Probably due to the availabilty of anti e's vs shit like RU486

I've used it 4 or 5 times over the years and always been happy with it.I didn't really didn't realise how much it sucked until I started reading these boards;)

The only folks that have "no love" for deca are the misinformed. Most of the rap against deca is based on anabolic discussion board urban legends.

I've already stated my opinion......I like deca, have used it for nearly 3 decades. I consider it to be a cornerstone of enhanced bodybuilding.

The facts about deca are these:

All steroids, including deca, are synthetic testosterone derivitives and all bind to the same receptor....the AR receptor.

Some steroids have been chemically engineered to produce more anabolic results and decrease androgenic side effects. Deca is the original of this type of steroid. All such derivatives possess both anabolic and androgenic properties, but deca has fewer androgenic side effects than testosterone.

The standard scientific test to determine androgenic vs. anabolic properties is to measure the effect of the drug on the growth of prostate tissue(bad) and the growth of skeletal muscle tissue(good).

Esterless deca, when compared to esterless testosterone, has 80% less effect on prostate tissue, while showing over twice the positive impact on skeletal muscle tissue growth.

So is it any wonder that experienced bodybuilders love deca?

I planned on using it in my first cycle with the sustenon. More to cut the sust with than anything I think...500mg sust in the ass hurts :) ..but I've reconsidered and will be mixing in some Eq instead...I dont want the bad shutdowns I hear about..even though it probably is easy to recover from 200mg weekly (?)

ironmaster said:
The only folks that have "no love" for deca are the misinformed. Most of the rap against deca is based on anabolic discussion board urban legends.

I've already stated my opinion......I like deca, have used it for nearly 3 decades. I consider it to be a cornerstone of enhanced bodybuilding.

The facts about deca are these:

All steroids, including deca, are synthetic testosterone derivitives and all bind to the same receptor....the AR receptor.

Some steroids have been chemically engineered to produce more anabolic results and decrease androgenic side effects. Deca is the original of this type of steroid. All such derivatives possess both anabolic and androgenic properties, but deca has fewer androgenic side effects than testosterone.

The standard scientific test to determine androgenic vs. anabolic properties is to measure the effect of the drug on the growth of prostate tissue(bad) and the growth of skeletal muscle tissue(good).

Esterless deca, when compared to esterless testosterone, has 80% less effect on prostate tissue, while showing over twice the positive impact on skeletal muscle tissue growth.

So is it any wonder that experienced bodybuilders love deca?

THANK YOU..........:D :D

We'll see how much I love it after my present cycle. I injected my first 200mg of it last night.

SlimShady403 said:
I've heard so much good stuff about it, I'd never consider my first cycle without it.
wrong again buckwheat , your first cycle should be 400-500 mg of test eth or cyp for 8-12 weeks followed 2 weeks after your last injection with clomid therapy , you have to crawl before you walk

everyone says its a bitch to recover from it....thats the main problem i hear, and the gyno is harder to prevent...

Back