Why isn't Testosterone Suspension as popular as it should be?

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
I've only done 3 cycles so far, but all I do is research. I read and read and read. From what I read Test suspension is supposed to be if not THE best testosterone known to man. It is also supposed to be easy to shoot with no pain becuase it is water based. My question is why are other testosterones such as Test E. and Test cyp 100 times more popular? I always hear people running E. or cyp or even prop, but never suspension. Is it becuase the side effects are alot greater? Thinking about using it for my next cycle, but unsure from the lack of people using this kind of test. I would imagine that suspension would be a favorite for bodybuilders like coleman and cutler.

thanks

Half life is short as Uruk said and good quality suspension can be hard to locate. If it wasnt for B12 I would be sore 4 days after pinning it pre workout. Its a nice boost pre-workout.

soo do you have to inject it twice a day? My first cycle was test prop which has a short half life as well and to be honest I didnt mind injecting every day.. Tricks my brain into thinking I get bigger with more frequent injections lol. This being said, is this the only down side to suspension besides the increased side effects? I would have no problem injecting every 12 hours if susp. is indeed as superior as I have read.

I think there are two issues, one is it is water based so you are more liable to getting an infection and secondly it clogs up even the widest needles 21G. Unlike real Winstrol (Desma) it does not seem to have been micronised properly. Ceraintly the ones I have tried have not been.

i like test sus, only use it for post work out or before games, find it gives me a lot of energy and also helps me get aggresive enough to push myself past my limit, but as for a test sus cycle, i wouldnt do it cuse of all the injecting that will be needed, you will literally feel like a pin cushion!

most suspension is painfull , requires a lot of injections , more prone to infection .

why bother when a few cc of eth or cyp 1-2 times a week takes care of it all

test is test , prop/eth/cyp/etc. is just the ester.

Since starting this cycle I usually only pinned glutes, quads, now Im pinning delts, chest and biceps aswell, something I never thought I would be able to do but Im running out of fresh spots to hit E2D.

In addition to everyone elses responses, very simply, beginer steroid users generally can't handle pain, frequent injections, & all that comes with that.

Test e & c are easy, relatively painless, & require much less injecting, making it ideal for beginers

A couple people have out out micronized suspension here and there that was supposed to be almost painless, standard types are said to feel like shards of glass at the injection site.

Couple that with shooting it, one, two, or more times per day- and that is why its not used on a regular basis by people.

Axio's Test Sus is PERFECT !!!! Flows nicely even through a 25gauge tip.. and BOY will it rock your world... I use it an addition to my cycle.. never as my sole TEST BASE !! Always as an extra boost... but.. ax's is just about as PAINLESS as you can get LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!

A couple people have out out micronized suspension here and there that was supposed to be almost painless, standard types are said to feel like shards of glass at the injection site.

Couple that with shooting it, one, two, or more times per day- and that is why its not used on a regular basis by people.

cosigns

I've only done 3 cycles so far, but all I do is research. I read and read and read. From what I read Test suspension is supposed to be if not THE best testosterone known to man. It is also supposed to be easy to shoot with no pain becuase it is water based. My question is why are other testosterones such as Test E. and Test cyp 100 times more popular? I always hear people running E. or cyp or even prop, but never suspension. Is it becuase the side effects are alot greater? Thinking about using it for my next cycle, but unsure from the lack of people using this kind of test. I would imagine that suspension would be a favorite for bodybuilders like coleman and cutler.

thanks

Because most people are pussies and can't handle test-susp in water:)

I LOVE it. I need to keep an eye on my temper/lack of patience with most people though. I recently put it down for these reasons. Never had pain issues with it..

It still does not hurt nearly as bad as some of the 100mg per ml Winstrol (winny) that is out there. Now that shit hurts. Feels like getting shot, but fuck it no pain no gain.

HHHmmm I ve been shot..through the left knee..9mm..5 ft....and I have to say no injection I ve EVER done came close...
Not busting on your analogy bro.....Hell you may have been shot too, huh ?
Peace dude..

It still does not hurt nearly as bad as some of the 100mg per ml Winstrol (winny) that is out there. Now that shit hurts. Feels like getting shot, but fuck it no pain no gain.

I only get mild discomfort from either Winstrol (winny) or suspension...

Back