Why No Tren And Deca Together?

why the hell would you run both , its just stupid to push your luck when theres tons of options.

newsflash for those who have done it , just because there wasnt trouble when you ran it before doesnt mean that the next time you wont become a milk machine.

I run deca for joint pain relief benefits (same as epoxy). Tren was the heavy hitter for that cycle and even then I was running what most people consider to be a moderate to low dose at 400mg EW (tren E). I started the deca at 250mg EW and then bumped it up to 300mg after six weeks since I wasn't having any sides related to the combo of two 19-nors and the 250mg wasn't quite as effective as I'd experienced during previous cycles for the joint assistance. I was running test @ 600mg EW during this cycle and that was the most I'd ever run per week. I think that had something to do with the deca being less effective at the same dose.

I went into it fully prepared to bail on the tren if I had bad sides that weren't manageable by taking a dopamine agonist and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Turns out I had no sides that weren't manageable at the doses of tren and deca I was running. If I do it again, I'll again be prepared to walk away from one or both of those compounds if complications arise. The point of my post wasn't to advocate it as an easy, carefree cycle. It was to make the point that it can be done successfully with the right ancillaries, with the right amount of previous experience, and with the right mindset.

Last edited:
Epic the thing is it sounds like you have the brains and experience to do this and monitor closely but in general not good and like Dawg said so many others that can be used but I see your point

is there any othere reasons ppl are concerned with stacking two 19-nors besides progesterone related gyno?? it does not seem like too bad of an idea if you run a short ester like tren ace and drop it at the first sign of gyno, especially during that time if u up your prami/caber and keep a tight control on your estrogen.

in my reseach there was no significant elevated risk of hepatotoxicity or other serious side effects. is there something i'm overlooking???

to the people who are 100% opposed two 2 19nors please enlighten...

All a matter of what you are susceptible to. I've ran both together with no caber and no issues. I blast cruise so no concern of shutdown here though

Back