Wow u guys werent kidding about the dry lips and skin from accutane.

minitor2

my face is peeling like a damn snake a few times a day and im only on my second week. my lips are drier than hell. i cant believe this stuff. im only on 40mgs EOD too. but my acne dosent seem to be getting any better really if anything it seems worse, which i know its supposed ot get worse before it gets better so i was expecting that. but when should i start to see it really start to disappear. also i seem to be getting little blackheads all over my face now for some strange reason, i never had them before. anyone able to shed some light on this for me?

minitor2

No kidding, Accutane is strong stuff. Before I tried it, I thought that people were full of shit when they told me that you can get pretty severe sides on only 20mg ED, but damn were they right. Even now that I am only taking 20mg EOD, I still get dry lips. As far as how long it takes, I would say give it at least three weeks. Overall, it sounds like it's working well for you, just give it a little more time.

yup im patient but i really want the

shit on my face gone for now. it seems ot have brought out acne on my face and the shit on back back and shoulders is pretty much not changed. face is the most annyong part cause of shaving and shit. but im patient. just these damn dry lips and conatantly peeling chin and cheeks i feel like a medical experiment.

minitor2

Yea, you have to keep carmex with you all the time. If I recall correctly, it takes about a month to get real improvement.

hey stick with it man, it definitly gets worse before better and i would say reasonably after 7-8 weeks is where the real improvement comes. Definitly you need some lip stuff and PLEASE PLEASE get

CETAPHIL by galderma, it is very light but very good face wash do it once before bed and once after breakfast.

be happy your on accutane because it works better than ANYTHING imo, give it time tho, depending on seriousness could be 7 weeks minimum -4 or more months before you fully done.

yup

i actually just bought the cetaphil and im being patient about the whole thing, im doing it for 6 months to make sure i kill the shit out of it. i dont want it to come back again. thanks for the help guys

minitor2

Back