Yohimburn????

I would go with the new version Yohimburn DF. The original Yohimburn would cause water rention under the skin. Though you may have been losing fat the increased water retention blurred the results. The new DF version contains topical caffeine which prevents the build up of water under the skin. With the new version you will experience more noticable results.

great product IMO. Definitely speeds up the loss where applied. Kind of neat though when you would hold the water with the original formula while dieting for about a month, then upon cessation you just got chiseled in 4 days.lol

I'm getting ready to use the DF version again... just remember though, that diet/cardio and hypocaloric diet are a must to see the best results.

the DF version is MUCH better... if it were not for those that dislike caffiene it would probably be pulled...

Starkraven said:
does that water retention go away though? even if it causes it?

It's refreshing to see someone using the search engine to get the answer to their question instead of asking the same question a 1000 times.

This thread is nearly 2 years old. The current version of Yohimburn is Yohimburn ES. It does contain caffiene, but since it's being applied topically very little caffiene will enter directly into the blood stream. The caffiene in Yohimburn ES will prevent any water retention from the Yohimburn. If you're on a sub maintinance calorie diet and you have stubborn fatty deposits, Yohimburn ES is a must.

Last edited:
RAIDER_ROBB said:
HAS ANYONE TRIED YOHIMBURN AND WHAT KIND OF RESULTS DID YOU SEE IN WHAT KIND OF TIME PERIOD?

Haven't tried that but if you can get your hands on it Yohimbine Hydrochloride is the real deal. Too bad it's only available threw script.

Dlove said:
Haven't tried that but if you can get your hands on it Yohimbine Hydrochloride is the real deal. Too bad it's only available threw script.

yohimburn contains pure yohimbine hcl

maxOUTsquat said:
does yohimburn work on high bf say around 17-19, around the abs and chest?

Sex works better. Yea yohimbe seems to cut some fat for me but it really helps in giving you an overall sense of well being.

maxOUTsquat said:
does yohimburn work on high bf say around 17-19, around the abs and chest?

works yes. obviously the most dramatic results will be seen when used on areas with high A2 concentrations when relatively lean elsewhere. (this is why some people reccomend waiting until 10-12%)

HOWEVER in individuals with relatively high A2 concentrations (generally stubborn fat in several areas) there is no reason to wait.

AND some people who do wait may find that the disproportionate fat that remains is not exactly what they wanted- for example relatively lean arms and abs with a very disproportionately fatty chest. etc...

IMHO unless cost is the issue it can be used at any bodyfat. With areas that are small, but where disproportion is obvious (like face) very good results can be seen at most bodyfat levels.

I am going to order this for my wife, but the "afdiscount" code isn't working... does anyone know if you have to use a different code or is $49.99 the best price available?

Thanks!

UncleL0925 said:
I am going to order this for my wife, but the "afdiscount" code isn't working... does anyone know if you have to use a different code or is $49.99 the best price available?

Thanks!

Sorry wish i could help -

UncleL0925 said:

Thanks!

i think the afsdiscount only applies at regular prices..
if they are having some kind of special or sale--it wont apply..

i believe

Back